Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genital Warts  (Read 2937 times)

Offline DrGFreeman

Found a cluster of red molely looking lumps, when shaving for a punt yesterday. Obviously I cancelled.
so I think I have caught genital warts and I'm off to the clinic next week
I'm no bareback fan, but these are the top of my thigh so condoms wont have helped.
No idea who I got it from
I'm single so no domestic problems, but this will stop any punting till I'm clear  :(

questions for anyone else who's had them :
what treatment did you have ?
how long till you were clear ?

Stiff Biggley

seems an unlikely place to get them. You sure its not just folliculitis? Thats a common issue with shaving. Got any photos?

Offline Turtle Z

Got any photos?

WTF, have I stumbled into an episode of embarrassing bodies  :scare:

Offline Turtle Z

My advice is to just leave them spread. It's a well known fact that Casanova's cock was covered in genital warts, more friction for the ladies. It never did him any harm.

Offline Jacksonwood

Could just be where your legs are rubbing against clothing? I get them in weird places but they aren't warts... I had them checked  :thumbsup:

Offline DrGFreeman

I wont be posting any photos   :rolleyes:

its not shaving related as I hadn't shaved in ages
the symptoms fit warts from my internet self-diagnosis - External Link/Members Only

Offline DrGFreeman

Could just be where your legs are rubbing against clothing? I get them in weird places but they aren't warts... I had them checked

weirdly, it is exactly where I get chafing from running

Stiff Biggley

In that case it could well be a fungal infection. Go to a chemist and ask for Caneston cream. Don't use the footrot treatments available off the shelf: you need the OTC version of Caneston. Discuss it with the pharmacist. I used to get it a lot till I switched to boxer shorts

Offline Matrix

It's probably nothing but you should visit your G.P. (If you can get an appointment). :hi:

Offline DrGFreeman

Skin tag or wart?
•Skin tags are smooth and soft, whereas warts tend to be rougher with an irregular surface.
•Skin tags are knobbly and hang off the skin, whereas warts are usually flat.
•Skin tags aren't contagious, but warts spread very easily, so a sudden outbreak or cluster of growths is more likely to be warts

I'm pretty sure these are warts, not skin tags or a fungal infection
I have an appointment next week

I wasn't really after advice on diagnosis, but other experience on treatment
anyone on her had them ? how long did it take to clear ?

GolfNut

Skin tag or wart?
•Skin tags are smooth and soft, whereas warts tend to be rougher with an irregular surface.
•Skin tags aren't contagious, but warts spread very easily, so a sudden outbreak or cluster of growths is more likely to be warts

You're a Doctor. You should know  :lol:

Offline hungrypunt

External Link/Members Only, not medicine

Well theoretically youve got fuck all to worry about.

In reaiity tho it could be different

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

fredpunter

Skin tag or wart?

I believe the usual treatment is to spray them with something that freezes them (liquid nitrogen?) And they drop off a day or two later ... just pray the nurse has a good aim. This is warts I'm talking about ... not skin tags.

Offline punk

Found a cluster of red molely looking lumps, when shaving for a punt yesterday. Obviously I cancelled.
so I think I have caught genital warts and I'm off to the clinic next week
I'm no bareback fan, but these are the top of my thigh so condoms wont have helped.
No idea who I got it from
I'm single so no domestic problems, but this will stop any punting till I'm clear  :(

questions for anyone else who's had them :
what treatment did you have ?
how long till you were clear ?

Hope it is sorted out.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 06:35:30 pm by punk »

Offline OakTree

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline DrGFreeman

any of these??
yes, the wart.
Everything i've read online says these are warts.
Ill find out next week when I see a doctor (a medical one)

I'd still love to hear from someone whos had them ....

Online chris_jp2

I have had them.
First time about 20 years ago, second within the last year or two.
They are persistent buggers.
Get them treated, simple enough, but they can recur.
Good news - you get immunity to the particular strain of wart you have been infected with.
Bad news - there are many different strains.

Stiff Biggley

Ill find out next week when I see a doctor (a medical one)

Let us know how you get on. Will be interesting to see if you're right or not.

Offline spud jizz

have they clustered in the silhouette of a rose ?
Banned reason: Racist comments
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DrGFreeman

I have had them.
First time about 20 years ago, second within the last year or two.
They are persistent buggers.
Get them treated, simple enough, but they can recur.
Good news - you get immunity to the particular strain of wart you have been infected with.
Bad news - there are many different strains.

chris - thanks for the answer
how long did it take to get shot of them ? did they freeze them off ?
how long before you were pronounced clear and back in the saddle ?

Offline DrGFreeman

have they clustered in the silhouette of a rose ?

from what I've read, the incubation period can be up to 20 months and the girl I got them from may not have had visible symptoms
I cant point any fingers
I just hope I haven't passed them on unknowingly

Stiff Biggley

I cant point any fingers

If you did point your fingers for chrissakes don't pick your nose......... :D

Offline Plan R

anyone on here had them ? how long did it take to clear ?

Had one on the old chap for years, throughout 2 long term relationships in fact.
Ironically I only felt motivated to get it removed this year when I started punting again (I really must question my priorities). Anyway here are the steps I took..

1. Go to local sexual health clinic, mine is in my local hospital, I'm now single so this was not a problem
2. Had a sexual health 'interview' at which I was given a paper appointment card
3. Had first 'treatment' (after the interview), this involves applying a gizmo that looks worryingly like  a   blow torch to the wart. The wart gets 'frozen' for about 2-3 seconds. This doesn't hurt particularly.
4. Write the date on your appt card.
5. Allow 7-10 days between appointments
6. After 7-10 days attend the walk in clinic again. Always bring your card. Tell reception that you are "hear for a treatment", present your card (as it has your clinic ID number). I got seen within 10 min each time
7. Repeat till wart shrinks (it shrinks then vanishes rather than falls off). It is not sore after treatments.
8. Err...
9. Thats it

Top Tips;

Afternoon/ early evening walk ins got seen a lot quicker than morning ones in my experience (your card will probably have clinic opening times on it).

Don't leave it longer than a couple of weeks in between treatments or you'll have to go through the admin process and interview again

Mine was a big one (I'm referring on this occasion to the wart not my dick), and took 4 treatments to disperse. So your looking about 6 weeks no punting.

All the best and happy wanking till its gone!  :hi:

Offline Embassy1976

Had them about around 19 years ago, thankfully not come back. Shit myself and went straight to the gum clinic, doctor was an arsehole no compassion.
I had a couple of clusters right on the head, doc froze all of them at the same time which wasn't painful at the time but within 10 minutes had me walking like John Wayne really uncomfortable.
Took a good three to four weeks to properly heal up, old chap blew up like a balloon and the smell was quite revolting.
Hopefully your experience isn't the same

Online chris_jp2

It took 3 visits and yes they froze them. But I'm in my 60s and the older you are the more likely it is that one session won't do it. But being a virus you can get the warts cleared and they can recur later.