Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: advise on booking a hotel to have your punt  (Read 1210 times)

Offline bazza

looking for a bit of advise or atleast experience!. there a re a few girls on my radar that can't do in calls, they are the next city up form me (hours drive), id like to see them but realistically it looks like i would need to host. i have never punted in a hotel let alone booked one for the purpose. my main issue is the whole how do they get to my room issue? if you need a key card to get through doors and lifts then id really have to walk the girl up which i am not over comfortable doing really. any advise on this issue generally would be appreciated, cheers

Offline threechilliman

Choose a hotel without key cards? TBH, walking them up is half the fun.

tcm

Offline tesla

check out the hotel first? ring the hotel and ask maybe, go have a look ask about the hotel you fancy in the appropriate regional section on here

ask the girl you want to book if she has a favourite hotel she already uses

vw

Book a chain hotel meaning no friendly/nosey hoteliers.

No keycard is best but with good comms need not be an issue.

Read my enchantress review for overkill by her.  :crazy:

Offline AnthG

I would strongly recommend waiting outside for them to arrive at the designated time and then going in together.

This will automatically remove every issues in one go.

I have been told by girls before that if I hadn't been there - due to security being right next to the door - they were going to keep on walking and thus this meant no punt and lost my money for the hotel.

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

looking for a bit of advise or atleast experience!. there a re a few girls on my radar that can't do in calls, they are the next city up form me (hours drive), id like to see them but realistically it looks like i would need to host. i have never punted in a hotel let alone booked one for the purpose. my main issue is the whole how do they get to my room issue? if you need a key card to get through doors and lifts then id really have to walk the girl up which i am not over comfortable doing really. any advise on this issue generally would be appreciated, cheers

Good advice already given by others. For me the bigger issue would be what if you booked a WG and she cancelled on you or you never heard from her again, you would of booked and paid for the room, can you get a refund. I only do Incalls nowadays so not an issue for me.

My advice is book WGs with good reviews on here as hopefully they will be reliable, though as ever there are no guarantees in punting.

Offline Alvin

I've done both waiting for them outside the hotel as it had had a key card system installed between my stays, I've had several times they have made their own way to the room and were able to knock on the door either exactly on time or a couple of minutes early (I had said to let me know and I'd meet them down stairs) and 1 where she had said that she should be able to get upstairs, to have a call just before the meeting to say that nobody was using the lifts so could I meet her downstairs, (reception was on floor 1 and we meet on the ground floor).

With good comms there are no issues, the dodgiest I've had was a girl who claimed she had lost her phone so all comms on the day were by email.

Sureshot

Thing that always puts me off is the added cost.  How much js a hotel these days £50-£60? Taking it up tp £180 for an hour fuck which may or may not be any good.  Fuck that, find a girl tou can bang at her place.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thing that always puts me off is the added cost.  How much js a hotel these days £50-£60? Taking it up tp £180 for an hour fuck which may or may not be any good.  Fuck that, find a girl tou can bang at her place.

Agreed. Pro$$ies are over priced already without adding the cost of a hotel room. And as Smiths says, what will you do if the pro$$ie has a ''family emergency'' and doesn't show.  :hi:

Offline blue80

I was booked into a hotel via work last night, I was going to have a punt in my room once I was finished on the conference .....

Checked in and was told by the receptionist "don't forget the card operates the lift"

I was gutted and didn't fancy running the risk of going to reception to meet her and bump into someone I work with either in reception or heading into my room !!!

As it turns out it all over-ran, the meal went on longer and due to the amount of free wine being dished out, I wasn't in a fit state to do much

stokiemike

Travelodge is no problem in many instances, especially if you pick one that has it's reception on the first (not ground) floor. Chances are the girl will be quite happy walking past reception in to the lift to your floor anyway, as she will have done so on many occasions :)

The girl gets in to the lift to your floor from the ground floor which anyone can access up to around 10pm.

You meet her at the key card door on your floor.

Job done.

Liverpool Albert Dock Travelodge being an example of this, but there are quite a few others.

SM.

Offline Roth

Book a chain hotel meaning no friendly/nosey hoteliers.

No keycard is best but with good comms need not be an issue.

Read my enchantress review for overkill by her.  :crazy:

+1000 :thumbsup:

Offline Fredbone

I have done both, key is clear communication and knowing if the hotel has card access to the lift.  If staying alone not issues walk in together, having meet outside, as hotel has too many people coming and going, plus most of the do not care. Or meeting in the bar, but be clear how to recognise each other - at table on left and has pink shirt.  If with a group I would get the girl to go to the room.