Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen WG's  (Read 4922 times)

Offline dieseldriver

If in Brighton any time might consider. But seems doubtful.
Best BJ/fuck/massage in Brighton was a lady, EE accent, 45ish that was about 20/30 mins walk from town centre towards Portslade.
Some 20 years back, used to do a service run to Brighton on the coaches. Got 8 hours layover in Pool Valley. So one day decided I'd like a fuck. She advertised in FridayAds as not on the internet then. She had a luxury flat just off the main drag. Anyway, she started off doing some sort of dance ( I was already naked). Then put baby oil on my knob and sucked it. Oh boy, heaven! Massage all over with lots of attention to my knob and more sucking. Finished of with a bloody good shag. Wouldn't do CIM though.

Wonder if anyone here can go back 20 years and remember her?

Offline MJ.spritzen

Well she'll be 65 now. If she is still working she'd be as slack as a wizards sleeve i imagine.

Offline dieseldriver

Well she'll be 65 now. If she is still working she'd be as slack as a wizards sleeve i imagine.

Long gone probably? Certainly not on AW. Remember turning up at the flats once when her entry buzzer had been vandalised. So couldn't buzz her to let me in. Had to call her on phone for her to come down and open the door for me. Talk about panic stations! Frantic calls to the maintenance company to get it fixed. When I left an hour later fixed. Hows that for an evening call-out....