Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mel/Melisandre Wakefield  (Read 5808 times)

12 review(s) for Melisandre111 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wolfiesmith69

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
The meet was a couple of weeks ago,
 Work took me near Wakefield & i had Mel's number from years ago so fired off a speculative text to check if she was free.
Soon after a reply & we arranged an afternoon meet for half an hour with 2 shots for £80-Address followed & we were on !!
For those of you who have not seen Mel-She is dark skinned,very dark,a pretty petite girl with unbelievable tits as big as your head !!
Arrived & given the number & was soon knocking on the door,inside i marvelled at her in a tight dress with glasses on-i do like glasses of late btw & i followed up to the room paperwork sorted-quick freshen up in the bathroom & soon i was rubbing my hands all over that body !
I helped her out of her dress & the sight of Mel in just a straining purple bra had me throbbing !!!
I released her enormous tits & just dropped to my knees with my hands & mouth all over that body,Her nipples really need chewing on & i had to stop myself,slapped & tongued her ample arse on the way-if only that was on offer ??

Mel returned the worship by taking me frantically into her pretty little mouth,i warned her the first pop would be over her tits & pretty soon i was standing back while she held them in her hands for me to spunk a couple of weeks worth on-she giggled about the volume-What a great picture that would have been !!!
Cleaned up & onto the bed & i was knuckle deep in her pussy with my tongue helping-With alot of moaning & writhing it was time to fuck-Bag on & i mounted Mel on top just to suffocate myself in her tits, a bit of sexy fucking & she all but begged for doggie, Spin her over & she proceeded to let me really pound her-i was holding her up by those tits-boy they are heavy & really banging that body as hard as i could whilst we both watched in the wardrobe mirror,Flipped her over again & into Mish,again frantic,frenzied fucking-me chewing on her tits while she rubbed her button to a sweaty orgasm,
 She  was done i was nearly so back into her mouth/between her tits etc & i finally finished wanking  out pop number 2 as she sucked on my balls,
 Fantastic !!!
A bit of small talk while i recovered,Mel is a funny girl, Cleaned up & dressed & i was on my way into the gloom,
All in all a great half hour with a fantastic girl with a body to die for if you like that sort of thing of course !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 2504lim

Tempting . Thought she was Nottingham based . Was it at saint John’s flats area on Wakefield
Banned reason: Dodgy attitude.

Offline Carl Adams

Cheers mate - I keep spotting her and then she moves around but great report

Offline wolfiesmith69

Tempting . Thought she was Nottingham based . Was it at saint John’s flats area on Wakefield
Not sure of areas in Wakey-all i know its 5 mins from the M1
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

Offline 2504lim

Does she kiss , shower facilities.

Offline dreamwrx

Mel is 5 mins from Junction 40 of the M1 ... head down the A638 towards Wakefield for a short while, stop at the first petrol station, and you're very close.

Very highly recommended although I don't know how many people she is currently seeing.

Offline 2504lim

Managed to see Mel a couple of weeks a go . Pleasing and nice . I am only vanilla so not much to report . Mel is genuine , friendly and lovely body .

Offline 2504lim

Offline GingerNuts

Managed to see Mel a couple of weeks a go . Pleasing and nice . I am only vanilla so not much to report . Mel is genuine , friendly and lovely body .

You haven't had much to report for the last three years.

Days a go

That makes it so much better.

Offline Slaine

Mate, please consider doing a review as they all paint a bigger picture  :hi:

Offline Wadebridge

Absolutely fantastic punt buddy.
Thanks for a great review Wolfie.  :hi:
Definitely one for the HL if she ever came down to the Midlands once in a while. She states Nottingham sometimes but it's still too far a stretch.
I love that picture of her taken against the side of the farmer's haystack. :D
I suppose Yorkshire has lots of spacious, remote countryside that would enable cheeky photographs like that to be made discreetly and without fuss.
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.

Offline Thechaser

Describing her with the word petite is a stretch to say the least... :scare: each to their own though!

Offline dreamwrx

I love that picture of her taken against the side of the farmer's haystack. :D

Ey up. I took that photo ;-)

Offline BadLad500

Shame her number is not listed. Can’t be doing with having to log in on AW then having to keep logging in to see if got reply. Maybe old fashioned but prefer phone or text, end up missing out on plenty ladies as if their number isn’t listed I just scroll by

Online wakefieldlad13

Shame her number is not listed. Can’t be doing with having to log in on AW then having to keep logging in to see if got reply. Maybe old fashioned but prefer phone or text, end up missing out on plenty ladies as if their number isn’t listed I just scroll by

+1 on that