Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alessia - Bradford  (Read 913 times)

Offline 1chrisleelad

External Link/Members Only

And so the urge had me again after watching all the footie. As fate would have it, I got turned down by two WG because of the colour of my skin, am black.
External Link/Members Only saw my black face at her door and  said no, another who was at some location which has had a review on hear where the cooker was used for heating said no after I dropped my y fronts.

The location for this is in BD8 deep in residential areas, so, ample on street parking.

The girl is the one in the picture though slimmer working out of a stable which I think has up to two other WG. Told me that she was 24, I would probably add 3/4 years to it. I would say she is a size 8 with maybe a 28C bust. As always, am a pump and dump guy, £30 for 15 mins, i will get some level of BJ, pump away, within the time I have paid for, and then be off, paperwork sorted out and it was onto the mattress because the bed is a noisy metal structure.

She gave a decent enough covered BJ, and it was onto CG where she rode me hard with a lot of enthusiasm. I then asked her for mish where I had her legs over my shoulders while she sucked on my thumb with all the right sounds. She did ask me to be gentle but she was so good and I couldn't help but throw all of me into her without restraint. I tried to kiss her but she said no and I went back to vigorously pumping away and it wasn't long before I emptied in the bag. Talked a little more while she wiped me clean.

Decent punt, cleanish house, tight pussy, loads of parking and good comms. I will visit again sometime soon. Didn't ask for OWO, or other services as I said I just aim to empty my nutsack as soon as I can without too much activity.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 12:15:03 am by 1chrisleelad »