Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xEliteSexyZarahxGFEx - Impossible to make contact  (Read 657 times)

4 review(s) for xEliteSexyZarahxGFEx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

100punt

some may see as harsh but if you cant even make contact with a girl it demonstrates bad service, having seen a few reviews for Zarah I liked the look of her so as her profile states you can contact her via tx on days she is not working so I did just that.

asked if could arrange a booking for the following week and got a response saying just to call and book on the day (again her profile states to "book early to avoid disappointment")

few days before my requested day and time I sent a tx to confirm the booking and had no response, still haven't had a response so come the day she is working I call and no answer, try a few more times and the phone is turned off.

maybe she was booked up but point is I tried booking her for 2 weeks before the day I was looking at as she states to book early, well you cant book early and she doesn't answer her phone.   

Pawn boy

Hi mate, I’ve seen this girl quite a few times.
I always booked using aw messages & aw booking system,
never called her.

100punt

cheers I shall maybe try that way.

looks like she has moved to Stockport now anyway.