Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabella - Paradise Studios Sheffield  (Read 4409 times)

Offline 123Mel456

Paradise Club / Studios   External Link/Members Only
Working in the area had arrived late on Sunday and hadn't booked anyone so decided to try a punt on a brothel (sorry, massage parlour   :dash:) rather than try and track down someone close by
Staying in Victoria Quays as a few hotels there.  The Paradise Club is hidden away slightly behind the railway arch but clear signed posted
Walk up and rang bell , left waiting for a while and another punter came up to wait to which was a little uneasy for us both stood waiting.
Eventually got answered and other fella walked
I grabbed a cold drink and sat next to a Romanian girl (not totally sure as had accent) but she wasn't doing it for me but nice chat
Then came Annabella downstairs. Fit body, really firm and toned and made that my target as the other 4 or 5 working were all otherwise engaged

Chatted to Annabella for a while, great English with a northern twang which made me giggle inside as she was from Estonia and it didn’t fit what you expect
Discussed terms and then disappeared upstairs to the VIP suite.
Room was very clean and tidy, fresh towels and a large two man Jacuzzi.  I used the shower rather than Jacuzzi as only booked 30 mins. Whilst quick shower she dealt with the paperwork and came back to watch.
I was desperate, not had anything for over a week so made first moves.  She then laid down the do's and don'ts.  I thought oh no here we go can’t go too deep etc, but no, all she said was Oral is with, leave me ears alone and to lick my pussy is another £10.
Not too onerous so laid down and told her to go to work on me. She opened a condom and looked like she swallowed it.  Played with my balls and cock and kissed all over before sliding down and put the condom on without any use of hands straight from her mouth.  Very impressive and her blowjob was just as good too.  Full shaft, deep and did as she was told and got me to cum in about 15 mins.  Plenty of time left and we chatted a while I was waiting for the right times up but No nice surprise..... She started to play with me again and said are you going to shag me this time.  No problem.  She started to have a wank and I love watching a woman play with herself so cut a long story short pop 2 and he been there about 40 mins.  She jumped in the shower whilst I dressed

Venue: 7/10 Clean , tidy and very relaxed.  Can just sit around with the girls until you see th e right one for you. Big place too! Think £10 entry fee after 9pm but I arrived about 8, no fee
Anabella : 8/10 Good Body, she uses weights and keeps toned, solid great shaped legs, toned stomach, tattoos which are very obvious on legs and arms but atsteful, lovely ass not the worst face. Great blowjob, tight pussy
Cost.  15 mins £20.  £0 mins £40.  Extra if had wanted to use Jacuzzi.  Extra £10 to lick her pussy

Go back - Yes certainly would.  Didnt see other girls but the 2 I saw were not the worst

Offline 123Mel456

Ah forgot to mention and it is important for some punters too

Noi kissing of any sort, not even a peck on the lips. Bit of a negative for me but overall positive

Offline TomBaker

Good info, ta ....

I've never been to a brothel .... Meeting various girls and choosing one.

I'll give it a go ... :)

Offline Tricks

I've seen her and a good body and great tits if it is the same girl.

+1 on the recommendation :thumbsup:

Offline Eeyore

What I really loved about this place when I visited last year was the very laid back atmosphere and no hassle from the girls until you clearly indicated an interest.

I ended up seeing 4/5 different girls (mostly EE) during the night, actually spent nearly the whole night there although I suffered greatly trying to keep awake the next day while co-presenting at a seminar.

I have another two day seminar next week (in Birmingham) and am toying with the crazy idea of going to Sheffield and spending the night in Paradise then going to Birmingham the following morning.
It's tempting but a gamble as the website is poor with no indication of the girls available.

Offline sheffielder

It's tempting but a gamble as the website is poor with no indication of the girls available.

Also seen Annabella if its the same girl and she is FIT. There website has gotten worse im realy not sure whats happening. Its just pot luck now whos there when you go