Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy of Duo Sara & Lucy - Manchester City Centre  (Read 846 times)

Offline Snowy64

One of the worst punts of my life, a complete waste of time!

Link: External Link/Members Only

£120 for one hour

Pre-meet:
Happened to be in Manchester last week, after searching through who was available on VS and AW I decided to go for some Duo action. Rang up and was told by agency only Lucy was available as Sara had another customer. As I was short on time, I decided to go for it and headed down to the postcode that was messaged to me.

Venue:
Arrived at the post code, a busy street with a lot of bars nearby. Texted that I was outside and was told to wait for nearly 10 minutes, after waiting for a while I was directed to the building and given the code to enter. Headed up to the apartment and knocked on the door. Had to knock a few times as Sara was too busy eating and on her phone.

Not the greatest start  :dash:

The Meet:
Finally got a good look at her, she is the person in the pictures but now has these massive lip fillers. Entered the room, it was clear she did not put in any effort for the meet. Handed over the cash and undressed, was told to lay on the bed. She left the room to stash the cash and on returning asked if I was clean, I told her I had a shower before arriving. She requested that I wash my lil guy before we start, had no problem with this and washed myself down there.

Upon returning, she was on her phone. Had to tell her to get off her phone as she was glued to it. She jumped onto the bed and then asked again if I was clean, I told her that I just washed myself right in front of her. It was clear she was just wasting time and wasn't bothered. She pulled out a condom and started giving me a BJ while I was soft, one of the worst BJ's I've ever experienced just bobbing her head up & down.

To make it worse, she stopped halfway to answer a call. Had to tell her once again to get off her phone, this is where it went downhill. She started giving attitude, I went soft whilst waiting for her and she tried to get me hard again by stroking my lil guy extremely fast. I had to tell her to slow down as I wasn't enjoying it, she then started to talk about her sexual preferences and how I wasn't her type. Fed up with her I decided to end the meet there. Got dressed and asked for half of my money back as there was still 40 minutes left of the hour. She refused to give me back my money.

Lucy stated that 60 of the 120 I paid was for 30 minutes of her time and the other 60 was for booking her. I wasn't going to leave without some of money so I continued to politely request my money back, she continued to refuse.

I decided to call the agency and sort out the situation, after explaining what happened I managed to get 40 quid back as they stated it was 80 for half hour.
Couldn't be bothered arguing any further so decided to leave.

Scammed of 80 quid for a lacklustre BJ & painful HJ, this was by far one of the worst punts I've ever had. IMO, she is one to avoid as she is not keen on providing the services stated and does not even try during the meet.

Offline jrcvdoc

She looks like a Rom I saw pre-Covid who is one of a group on AW with their profile notes IN CAPS. She was a total waste of time then and sounds like nothing has changed. Sorry you had to put up with this shit.