Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GIULY GFE XXX  (Read 1904 times)

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

I arranged to see this girl this evening 12th August. I arrived about 10 minutes early, tried phoning, but got voicemail, so I sent a text, she replied by saying; give me a few minutes, which was obviously ok, as I was a little early. By the time I got to her door I was about 5 minutes early. I asked to use the bathroom, she showed me the way, firstly there was no soap, she said she didn't have any? so she gave me hair shampoo, there was no toilet paper had I needed any, luckily enough I didn't need any, thank god there was a clean towel, and the bathroom was clean.
When finished I went to the bedroom, while she flaffed about with her mobile phone. I soon discovered that this wasn't the girl in the profile pics, she states in her profile that her boobs are 36D? No Way, they were not even a 34B! She had a large tattoo on her forearm, and another on her body, her hair was shaved short along the left hand side of her head. Then only part of her profile that in way she resembled was her height, and her dress size In all honesty, in hindsight I should have walked away, but in fairness she was pretty, and had nice looking kissable lips. Well when she eventually put her phone down, I asjed for a kiss, to which she replied; That is £20 extra, I said but you list it in your profile that you "kiss" in with your rates? Oh No she said (in broken English) I didn't write my profile, it was my friend. I then asked her who she was? As she wasn't the girl in the profile pics, she answered by saying that she was called Ely, I said; Well where is Giuly who I had arranged to see? She just said, she isn't here. I kept trying to get through to her that I wanted the services that were being advertised as her Enjoys in her profile, but either she was purposely trying to say she didn't understand, or acting? But it was really difficult trying to communicate with her. I stupidly ended up agreeing to pay her an extra £15 to give proper french kissing, which she promised for the extra £15, but she did't french kiss properly at all! By this time I just wanted to get on with things, so I got her to sit on my face, which was nice (I Always love eating out, and licking pussy) she was enjoying this, as I could tell by her muted moans. I then suggested that I fuck her doggystyle, which she obliged, I fucked her for a while in doggy, which was nice, as she was tiny and I do love pounding small sized WGs from behind, and again in fairness she did respond by moving herself back on to my cock, and twisting a little, I then asked her to ride me cowgirl, but she didn't understand, so I had to explain that I wanted her to get on top of me and ride my cock, so then she rode me cowgirl, after a short while I asked her to lay on her back so I could fuck her, because she didn't understand what missionary meant. I did notice on a couple of occasions whilst fucking her she was looking at me as though she wanted it to be over quicker, which really made me feel that she didn't really want to be doing it. Oh she states in her profile (which as I now know wasn't hers)  Many Uniforms, and Outfits, but she didn't have any?? So had I requested any, she wouldn't have had them! She had a lovely red baby doll in her wardrobe which I asked her to put on, but she either didn't understand me? Or she ignored me? But she didn't put it on. Anyway I digress, I finished fucking her in missionary whilst gripping her tiny arse with both hands, (as I do love doing this with tiny girls/women) until I shot my load into the mac.
There was still about 13 minutes left before my time was up, but she was back reading her phone, and tablet again. I tried explaining to her that I still had more time, to which she just shrugged her shoulders, I then tried telling her the way AW Feedback system works, and that her overall attitude was not good, so she would be getting a "Negative" again she just shrugged her shoulders. I left about 10 mintutes early.

Positives: Nice looking, petite girl. a nice fuck albeit mechanical.

Negatives: Not the girl in the profile.

Had to pay extra £15 for half hearted kissing.

Wasted lots of MY TIME messing about with her mobile phone/s, and tablet.

Wasn't offered a shower before, or after.

Wasn't offered a drink, which I had to ask several times for a glass of water.

So this one has to go down as a Negative. I won't be back, £95  for a mechanical shag, and half hearted kissing

Advice: Avoid this one guys

OldAdmin

In the future could you add the link inside the body and not the subject, otherwise it won't be clickable for anyone else.

ramrodronnie

I'm not sure if the "Negative link for this Giuly girl came out on my review, so just in case, here it is again;

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR CodeRomanian

ramrodronnie

Ok Admin, I apologise, I made a mistake.

rushen

Hey...Sounds exactly like SEXXY ISABELL 69
read my post! same girl.

ramrodronnie

Yeah, lesson learned funuearhole, it does sound Very similar to the girl that I saw. I actually booked her through the AW booking system, but she didn't confirm?? It definitely looks like there are a few of them who are probably working in shifts, baiting and switching. Like you funuearhole, I won't be going back NO Way!!

I could only feedback, by leaving a feedback comment on this Guily's profile. sufficed to say I wrote "Negative" didn't provide services that she offers, she responded by saying that I booked to see her at 8.30pm, and I had turned up at 7.50pm, and so I chose to see her gf???? Bollocks, I arranged with her to be there at 8pm, I arrived and phoned her from my car, got voicemail, so I sent a text saying that I know I'm a little early. I'll wait in my car until you're ready, she asked me to give her a few minutes to prepare herself, I actually got to her door just a couple of minutes early. She's just a lying bitch mate. Lies, and bait and switch. Sufficed to say, like you, I posted a Negative.

Offline somerandomfella

Thanks for this, I was thinking of booking later, but swerving it now. She looks hot, but not worth the risk. Also from her profile...

Q. do you do a level?   A. yes i do, but dont hurt me and i can refuse if you are too big! i also enjoy normal and oral so dont worry u will be satisfected!

Satisfected a cross between satisfied and infected?  :sarcastic:

ramrodronnie

Thanks for this, I was thinking of booking later, but swerving it now. She looks hot, but not worth the risk. Also from her profile...

Q. do you do a level?   A. yes i do, but dont hurt me and i can refuse if you are too big! i also enjoy normal and oral so dont worry u will be satisfected!

Satisfected a cross between satisfied and infected?  :sarcastic:

Apart from satesfected somerandomfella, you'll be risking a B&S with her mate, I was, hence the Negative Review.

punther

I saw this girl under the isabelle 69 profile and my experience was exactly the same as yours only difference is we kissed a lot but she refused anal

As bad as the punt was she was so cute and did it for me...a part of me wants to return...crazy i know  :dash:

ramrodronnie

I saw this girl under the isabelle 69 profile and my experience was exactly the same as yours only difference is we kissed a lot but she refused anal

As bad as the punt was she was so cute and did it for me...a part of me wants to return...crazy i know  :dash:

IMO, because of the B&S, I don't trust the profile one bit. Your dosh, your choice puntherreborn

Offline Hackneylad1

Also the one using this profile is offering bareback for £120 hr if you click on her services tab.  :scare: