Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lou Ink & Kink - Sudbury  (Read 1146 times)

Offline happyharry

Planning my first punt since Covid and this one caught my eye. Very top end of my price range but intrigued by her profile. Plenty of AW feedback but no mention of her on UKP. Intel anyone ?  (her AW profile say Sudbury, Essex - however I assume that she means Sudbury, Suffolk ?)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 11:17:11 am by happyharry »

Offline Cimex

I think you will find she is in Essex -south of Subury.

Offline George South

The post code given is CO8.
Most of which is in Suffolk. I think the River Stour is the border between Essex and Suffolk at that point. Although it is a bit further south than Sudbury
But geography aside.
I put her on my hot list a while ago.
But I have not ventured out onto the punting scene since before LD1.
Looks interesting. But no intel.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 01:24:22 pm by George South »

Offline Condominium

Yes, Sudbury Suffolk.

I've met Lou - lovely lady with a very naughty deviant streak, particularly good at being Dom.

Sorry no full review but I recommend.

Offline Larry

looks like a bit of a gem, longer drive for me but thats probably for the best. may treat myself! :yahoo:

Offline Condominium

looks like a bit of a gem, longer drive for me but thats probably for the best. may treat myself! :yahoo:

Then I guess you’d be happy Larry.

Offline Mr.Originality

Yes, Sudbury Suffolk.

I've met Lou - lovely lady with a very naughty deviant streak, particularly good at being Dom.

Sorry no full review but I recommend.
May I ask why not a full review if you've seen her ? Would be very helpul as she's got no reviews yet.

Offline Condominium

I’ll post a review shortly but you can trust the extensive AW reviews on her profile from many..