Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ADULTWORK SCAM * katie rg30* IN READING AREA. PLEASE BE WARNED  (Read 74338 times)

indianpolishgirlfucker

External Link/Members Only

THE ABOVE ADULTWORK PROFILE SCAMMED ME OUT OF £80 TONIGHT.

tHE PROFILE LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND IT WAS. I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING WHAT A FOOL THIS GUY IS. HE THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA GET TO FUCK A 21 year old ENGLISH GIRL BAREBACK , 3 HOLE HER, CIM, AND FILM IT ALL OFR £80 IN HALF AN HOUR.

BASICALLY THE SCAM TOOK PLACE LIKE THIS I CALLED UP AND ASKED FOR AN APPOINTMENT, I SPOKE TO WHAT SOUNDED LIKE WHAT I WOULD EXPECT JUDGING BY THE PROFILE.....IE A YOUNG ENGLISH GIRL SHE EVEN HAD THE READING ACCENT.

I BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT FOR 10.30 TONIGHT. I GOT TO THE ARRANGED AREA THAN CALLED AGAIN AS REQUESTED. THE GIRL ON THE PHONE ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY AND DIRECTED ME TO A BUILDING AND TOLD ME TO PARK MY CAR SLIGHTLY FORWARD OFF OPPOSITE THE BUILDING. THE BUILDING ITSELF WAS A LARGE 4 STOREY VICTORIAN BUILDING.

AS I WALKED ACROSS THE ROAD, THE DOOR OPENED AND I WALKED INTO THE DIMLY LIT LOBBY OF THIS BUILDING WHICH I LEARNED HOUSED 5 SEPERATE FLATS OVER 4 FLOORS. AS I GOT TO THE STIRS AND TURNED TO WAIT FOR THE GIRL TO LEAD THE WAY. SHE STOPPED. SHE WAS IN HER EARLY 20S AND WHITE, SHE HAD A NOTE PAD ON HER, AND OPENED A PAGE SHOWING APPOINTMENTS, SHE ASKED ME WHICH GIRL I WAS HERE TO SEE, (THE IMPLICATION BEING THE WHOLE BUILDING WAS FULL OF PROSTITUES) I ASKED HER DO I HAVE A CHOICE? SHE THAN IGNORED THAT AND JUST SAID YOUR HERE TO SEE JESS. i SAID YES. SHE SAID HOW LONG FOR.....I SAID 30 MINUTES. SHE THAN ASKED FOR 80 POUNDS AND I GAVE IT AND SHE TOLD ME TO GO TO FLAT 5 ON THE TOP FLOOR. I GOT TO FLAT 5 AND KNOCKED....NO ANSWER I KNOCKED 3 MORE TIMES. NO ANSWER. I RAN DOWNSTAIRS  AND KNOCKED ON THE 1ST FLAT WHERE I THOUGHT THE GIRL MUST BE. NO ANSWER THAN A UGLY HUNBACKED WEIRD BLOKE CAME OUT SEEMINGLY ANGRY AS TO WHY I WAS KNOCKING....I SAID WRONG NUMBER I WAS SPEAKING TO A GIRL JUST OUTSIDE HERE....NOW I DONT KNOW IF HE WAS PART OF THE SCAM.....BUT IT SUDDEMLY BECAME CLEAR TO ME I HAD BEEN SCAMMED.....I CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER OF "JESS" AND LO AND BEHOLD PHONE WAS NOW OFF WHERAS IT HAD BEEN ON 3 MINUTES EARLIER WHEN SHE DIRECTED ME IN.......
A CLEVER BUT SIMPLE SCAM....IT THAN HIT ME IN TEN FUCKING YEARS OF MONGERING I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO STUPID AS TO GIVE MONEY WITHOUT SEEING A GIRL IN FRONT OF ME, U ALWAYS GIVE THE M,ONEY TO THE GIRL IN THE ROOOM. U DONT GIVE MONEY TO SOME KUNT IN A VICTORIAN MANSION BLOCK CORRIDOR AND THAN WALK 3 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS TO A TOP FLOOR FLAT SO THE SAID CUNT CAN RUN OFF WITH YOUR HARD EARNED.

PEOPLE BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM AND OTHERS ON ADULTWORK AND NEVER PART MONEY UNTIL U ARE IN THE BEDROOM WITH THE GIRL....

FOR THE RECORD THIS GIRL JESS OPERATED TONIGHT OUT OF FLAT X, 1XX TILEHURST ROAD, READING. TELEPHONE NUMBER 07881532540. THE GIRL WHO RIPPED ME OFF THE MONEY IN THE CORRIDOR WAS ABOUT 21-22, WHITE, ENGLISH, BROWN HAIR, NICE ASS.

- - - -
Edit. To change topic title to include 'katie rg30' - new profile online from 11/10/2011.

TeenKylie

That's bad. Can't believe they can just get away with it!!!

indianpolishgirlfucker

they bank on people like me not going to the police.....its even more shocking that an experienced pro like me forgot this golden rule and got lulled into being conned like this. I have mongered in india, thailand, the far east, and eastern europe and i regularly fucked street girls back when it wasnt clamped down on like now and i was never ever conned.....this was the first time.

indianpolishgirlfucker

ive pretty much avoided reading in recent years due to the many fake profiles of white girls in the town that seem to spring up (who knows maybe the same cunts who scammed me tonight).....but back in 2002-2006 this town had the best oriental whore house out of the far east in "tokyo house" on fatherson road. they actually only had early 20 something studenty types of girls all from hong kong and even koreans and japanese girls which i have never seen before or since in england.....i guess i was lucky i got to fuck a load of 20 year old chinese girls....too bad ...these days its hard to ever get anything other than a 30 or 40 something in oriental brothels.

ladyofthemansion

You CAN get the police involved. You have not done anything illegal. Profile gone now.

Jacob

Full address edited.

"Sorry, but ~ x jess x ~ is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area."

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Joe Blob

I BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT FOR 10.30 TONIGHT. I GOT TO THE ARRANGED AREA THAN CALLED AGAIN AS REQUESTED. THE GIRL ON THE PHONE ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY AND DIRECTED ME TO A BUILDING AND TOLD ME TO PARK MY CAR SLIGHTLY FORWARD OFF OPPOSITE THE BUILDING. THE BUILDING ITSELF WAS A LARGE 4 STOREY VICTORIAN BUILDING.

Something else you should never do. Never park where they tell you to, never let them know your car.

TeenKylie

Something else you should never do. Never park where they tell you to, never let them know your car.
Them? Well I always know what car it is.

Offline smiths

Them? Well I always know what car it is.

No WG i punt with even knows i have driven unless i tell them, i park a few streets away from her premises as its basic security.

Offline smiths

Spot on good advice. ;)

James999

No WG i punt with even knows i have driven unless i tell them, i park a few streets away from her premises as its basic security.

Likewise

Offline smiths

THE ABOVE ADULTWORK PROFILE SCAMMED ME OUT OF £80 TONIGHT.

tHE PROFILE LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND IT WAS. I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING WHAT A FOOL THIS GUY IS. HE THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA GET TO FUCK A 21 year old ENGLISH GIRL BAREBACK , 3 HOLE HER, CIM, AND FILM IT ALL OFR £80 IN HALF AN HOUR.

BASICALLY THE SCAM TOOK PLACE LIKE THIS I CALLED UP AND ASKED FOR AN APPOINTMENT, I SPOKE TO WHAT SOUNDED LIKE WHAT I WOULD EXPECT JUDGING BY THE PROFILE.....IE A YOUNG ENGLISH GIRL SHE EVEN HAD THE READING ACCENT.

AS I WALKED ACROSS THE ROAD, THE DOOR OPENED AND I WALKED INTO THE DIMLY LIT LOBBY OF THIS BUILDING WHICH I LEARNED HOUSED 5 SEPERATE FLATS OVER 4 FLOORS. AS I GOT TO THE STIRS AND TURNED TO WAIT FOR THE GIRL TO LEAD THE WAY. SHE STOPPED. SHE WAS IN HER EARLY 20S AND WHITE, SHE HAD A NOTE PAD ON HER, AND OPENED A PAGE SHOWING APPOINTMENTS, SHE ASKED ME WHICH GIRL I WAS HERE TO SEE, (THE IMPLICATION BEING THE WHOLE BUILDING WAS FULL OF PROSTITUES) I ASKED HER DO I HAVE A CHOICE? SHE THAN IGNORED THAT AND JUST SAID YOUR HERE TO SEE JESS. i SAID YES. SHE SAID HOW LONG FOR.....I SAID 30 MINUTES. SHE THAN ASKED FOR 80 POUNDS AND I GAVE IT AND SHE TOLD ME TO GO TO FLAT 5 ON THE TOP FLOOR. I GOT TO FLAT 5 AND KNOCKED....NO ANSWER I KNOCKED 3 MORE TIMES. NO ANSWER. I RAN DOWNSTAIRS  AND KNOCKED ON THE 1ST FLAT WHERE I THOUGHT THE GIRL MUST BE. NO ANSWER THAN A UGLY HUNBACKED WEIRD BLOKE CAME OUT SEEMINGLY ANGRY AS TO WHY I WAS KNOCKING....I SAID WRONG NUMBER I WAS SPEAKING TO A GIRL JUST OUTSIDE HERE....NOW I DONT KNOW IF HE WAS PART OF THE SCAM.....BUT IT SUDDEMLY BECAME CLEAR TO ME I HAD BEEN SCAMMED.....I CALLED THE PHONE NUMBER OF "JESS" AND LO AND BEHOLD PHONE WAS NOW OFF WHERAS IT HAD BEEN ON 3 MINUTES EARLIER WHEN SHE DIRECTED ME IN.......
A CLEVER BUT SIMPLE SCAM....IT THAN HIT ME IN TEN FUCKING YEARS OF MONGERING I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO STUPID AS TO GIVE MONEY WITHOUT SEEING A GIRL IN FRONT OF ME, U ALWAYS GIVE THE M,ONEY TO THE GIRL IN THE ROOOM. U DONT GIVE MONEY TO SOME KUNT IN A VICTORIAN MANSION BLOCK CORRIDOR AND THAN WALK 3 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS TO A TOP FLOOR FLAT SO THE SAID CUNT CAN RUN OFF WITH YOUR HARD EARNED.

PEOPLE BE AWARE OF THIS SCAM AND OTHERS ON ADULTWORK AND NEVER PART MONEY UNTIL U ARE IN THE BEDROOM WITH THE GIRL....

FOR THE RECORD THIS GIRL JESS OPERATED TONIGHT OUT OF FLAT X, 1XX TILEHURST ROAD, READING. TELEPHONE NUMBER 07881532540. THE GIRL WHO RIPPED ME OFF THE MONEY IN THE CORRIDOR WAS ABOUT 21-22, WHITE, ENGLISH, BROWN HAIR, NICE ASS.

Sorry to hear about this scam and thanks for letting members on here know. ;)

indianpolishgirlfucker

thanks for the moral support guy.
i avoided the police as i felt so ashamed.

Its incredible someone like me who must have slept with over 200 wg's over the last 10 years could let this happen to me, it just shows all it takes is one lapse of concentration.....one moment of complacency.

Adultwork has bought many many positives in that u get to see who u r gonna see in 95% of cases , but it has also allowed loads of timewasting scammers who sell pictures, let u drive somewhere and no one there etc , and imo they dont do enough to police it.

Thanks again for the support.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
AS I WALKED ACROSS THE ROAD, THE DOOR OPENED AND I WALKED INTO THE DIMLY LIT LOBBY OF THIS BUILDING WHICH I LEARNED HOUSED 5 SEPERATE FLATS OVER 4 FLOORS. AS I GOT TO THE STIRS AND TURNED TO WAIT FOR THE GIRL TO LEAD THE WAY. SHE STOPPED. SHE WAS IN HER EARLY 20S AND WHITE, SHE HAD A NOTE PAD ON HER, AND OPENED A PAGE SHOWING APPOINTMENTS,
That would have sent a massive alarm bell ringing. It's not a parlour, not even parlours use notebooks that often (unless they are absolutely rammed).

As mentioned I also try to avoid paying up front even with an indie, not always possible. but still it all a matter of trust.

indianpolishgirlfucker

thats exactly what i mean al.....i have been stressed and distracted in life lately, but i cant beleive how the fuck i could just momentarily lose my senses in that one moment talking to that fake maid, batting her eyelids at me, and when she picked up the notebook off the floor showing me her arse, in ten fucking years ive never seen a notebook either! maybe im going senile! :D

GlasgowGirl

Yes - do not give over any money until you are in the room with the service provider. no 1 rule. Treat it as a lesson, although you have been punting for a long time.

Just be glad you were not hurt - what would have happened maybe if you had refused to pay the girl with the notebook?!

SteveNova

Just be glad you were not hurt - what would have happened maybe if you had refused to pay the girl with the notebook?!
Yes - the description of gong into a dimly lit lobby, and realising all was not as it should be, must have been one of those 'oh shit, what have I got myself into' moments.  A good reminder for us all.

indianpolishgirlfucker

Yes - the description of gong into a dimly lit lobby, and realising all was not as it should be, must have been one of those 'oh shit, what have I got myself into' moments.  A good reminder for us all.

your absolutely right lads

Jacob

This profile was returned today under a new ID and name.

External Link/Members Only katie rg30

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

I have edited OP to reflect name.

James999

Reading is a nightmare for scammers, must be all those lazy Computer bods in the area...  :dash:

Jacob

Reading is a nightmare for scammers, must be all those lazy Computer bods in the area...  :dash:

This one is different the OP was apparently 'robbed'.

James999

This one is different the OP was apparently 'robbed'.

Technically "Scammed" not robbed as he handed over the money willingly  :cool:

Jacob

Technically "Scammed" not robbed as he handed over the money willingly  :cool:

Sure. I was meaning the reference to "all those lazy Computer bods in the area..."

SteveNova

Offline Daffodil

Interestingly around 20 guests are currently reading this thread, that is over a year old.

I wonder why that is?

ncarter

Because when you type Adultwork into Google, this thread comes up as the 2nd or 3rd search result so people not going straight to Adultwork would click here.  I know I did yesterday.

meme

indianpolishgirlfukr... you sad sad man. bareback no holes barred???? course you were scammed you prick. find a nice clean reputable independant girl with her own private premises next time. idiot

meme

just click on adultwork many of us our genuine ignore the other bollocks posts by dirty dicks mostly xx

ncarter

indianpolishgirlfucker

indianpolishgirlfukr... you sad sad man. bareback no holes barred???? course you were scammed you prick. find a nice clean reputable independant girl with her own private premises next time. idiot

That's exactly what I did I found your mommas house and ever since than I haven't had to log on to your beloved adultwork where no doubt u r one if the scammers and that's why my genuine posts hurt your business so much u must come here and make frenzied mad rants.the only sad sad  man or nan is u lol
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 10:40:42 pm by indianpolishgirlfucker »

OmgAddict

The OP of this thread is a complete idiot. Not only does he have a retarded nickname which says a lot about him but he's used CAPS LOCK through out the whole post, aka shouting. Don't feel sorry at all, in fact I'm not even surprised, who would want to meet with someone so rude.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The OP of this thread is a complete idiot. Not only does he have a retarded nickname which says a lot about him but he's used CAPS LOCK through out the whole post, aka shouting. Don't feel sorry at all, in fact I'm not even surprised, who would want to meet with someone so rude.
Indianpolish is a respected member or at least by me, who has been on this site a lot longer than you. Some of what he says may rub people up the wrong way, but I like a man who speaks his mind. You are a newbie, calling the odds as to what a person is like based on their forum etiquette.

Offline pay as u hoe

agreed ali kat. Also you have to make allowances for peoples literacy skills. English might not be their first language either. It's also the funniest post i have ever read on any forum, i probably wouldnt have signed up here unless i had read it.

ANALLOVER

hEY YOU KNOW WHAT I'D DO , RING UP THE OLD BILL AND GIVE THEM THE ADDRESS SAYING YOU'VE HEARD THAT EVERY FLAT IN THIS BUILDING IS BEING USED BY WORKING GIRLS AND PEOPLE ARE BEING SCAMMED , HOPEFULLY THEY WILL RAID THE PLACE AND CLOSE EM DOWN...!!!
THIS SORT OF THING HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME IN 20 YEARS AND UNHEARD OF , IT'S ONLY SINCE THESE POLISH GANG'S HAVE STARTED TAKING OVER THAT IT'S NOW BEING HEARD OF . MY ADVICE (( STAY AWAY FROM EASTERN EUROPEAN GIRLS ALTOGETHER )) I DID HAVE A CRAP EPISODE ONCE WITH A POLISH GIRL WHICH I HAD TO MEET IN A TRAVEL LODGE , SHE DID NOT SMILE AND DID NOT WANT TO EARN THE MONEY IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN + SHE STATED THERE WAS QUITE A FEW GIRLS  WORKING FROM THIS 1 TRAVEL LODGE...!!!!!   A V O I D  :dash:

indianpolishgirlfucker

agreed ali kat. Also you have to make allowances for peoples literacy skills. English might not be their first language either. It's also the funniest post i have ever read on any forum, i probably wouldnt have signed up here unless i had read it.

Thanks for the support but I'm a trained journalist I think the eloquence of my original post made you all feel you were there.

I stick to fucking a few regulars now.A Romanian in Acton, a couple of polish hoes in ealing,a Slovakian, and too many hungarians.Yes I like my eastern European pussy