Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: West Kent - suggestions please  (Read 1261 times)

BJvirgin

Looking for suggestions for my first punt - West Kent / Surrey / Sussex borders. Presumably going to a city/town will get the best choice.

I found this profile, and wondered why the lack of feedback.

External Link/Members Only

I'm 40something and only looking for something vanilla - OWO + fuck. I don't need DFK, CIM, Anal, or anything else. prefer GFE rather than PSE

Any suggestions for a first-time punter welcome.

Offline davidgood

BV,

She has got feedback but does not seem to have any FRs. I have not seen her myself but she has been around for a few years and I was thinking about seeing her when I was visiting Kent regularly back in the mid 2000s.

I think she is a part timer and might well be a good starting point for you if you want something fairly vanilla.

Good luck..

Regards,

davidgood

James999

Why do you keep starting threads about this fat old munter, are you promoting her, or in fact her pretending to be a punter to promote herself?

Offline Tailpipe

Why do you keep starting threads about this fat old munter, are you promoting her, or in fact her pretending to be a punter to promote herself?

:lol: :lol:

BJvirgin

only made ONE thread in the southeast subforum, as per suggestion in ONE thread in the main forum. no I am not promoting her.

FYI, I'm a fat old bastard. I don't want to fuck someone young enough to be my daughter. I don't want skinny girls, I prefer curvy girls. not fat, just some shape, and tits.

I've never punted before, hence wanting to get advice from others.

James999

I don't want to fuck someone young enough to be my daughter. I don't want skinny girls, I prefer curvy girls. not fat, just some shape, and tits.

You really do sound like a fat pro$$ie  :thumbsdown:

James999

only made ONE thread in the southeast subforum, as per suggestion in ONE thread in the main forum. no I am not promoting her.

That's TWO threads about a fat munter (out of your 5 posts)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

FYI, I'm a fat old bastard. I don't want to fuck someone young enough to be my daughter. I don't want skinny girls, I prefer curvy girls. not fat, just some shape, and tits.

I've never punted before, hence wanting to get advice from others.
She is fat, not curvy or as some people call them biffers. Small tits proportionally as well. And a barebacking skank.
External Link/Members Only

BJvirgin

Looking for helpful suggestions for my first punt - West Kent / Surrey / Sussex borders.  :cool:

I found some suggestions for good WGs in Twells, so will go with one of them.

James999

Looking for helpful suggestions for my first punt -

Stop posting links to that fat old woman then  :thumbsdown:

BJvirgin

Stop posting links to that fat old woman then  :thumbsdown:

everyone has different tastes/needs. perhaps some respect for that please

James999

everyone has different tastes/needs. perhaps some respect for that please

Why are you so worried about respect for a fat old pro$$ie, unless of course you are her? if you like her that much why not go and see her instead of thrusting th eold bag down others throats  :vomit: