Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Massage L23 - New Girl  (Read 601 times)

Offline Blue1878

External Link/Members Only
New ad popped up on VS about a week ago, been trying to book an appointment to TOFTT, but can’t get timings to fit in with her schedule
Some text exchanges suggest she is busy anybody had the pleasure and can report back if this just legit provider or any extras available
Pics look good but but how genuine they are I’m unsure

Offline Blue1878

Apologies posted in wrong section in error can Mods please move this post to NW Discussion section please

Offline houseboot

Apologies posted in wrong section in error can Mods please move this post to NW Discussion section please

Now moved  :hi:

Online Degsy101

I've seen her. Sorry forgot to post review. I thought her comms were good. Although the advert says Thornton she's actually in Crosby.

Pros

Great figure. Not sure if she has bolt ons.
Quite tall for a Thai girl.
Shaven pussy.
Large pussy lips
Offers full service although at my age i can't take advantage.

Cons

shit massage
No kissing
Narrow massage table so full sex could be an issue!
Not very responsive.

Hope this helps.

Offline Blue1878

Cheers Degsy, sounds average at best. Don’t think I’ll bother

Offline Blue1878

I've seen her. Sorry forgot to post review. I thought her comms were good. Although the advert says Thornton she's actually in Crosby.

Pros

Great figure. Not sure if she has bolt ons.
Quite tall for a Thai girl.
Shaven pussy.
Large pussy lips
Offers full service although at my age i can't take advantage.

Cons

shit massage
No kissing
Narrow massage table so full sex could be an issue!
Not very responsive.

Hope this helps.
What did you opt for and how much did you end up paying

Online Degsy101

Well we started with a massage but although she has a massage table it seems obvious she's not actually trained as such as it just consisted of her rubbing her hands over me.

As I said she has a great figure but she just lay there with her eyes closed when I gave her oral.

She just gave me hand relief. Due to some medical issues I don't get hard enough to achieve penetration although full service was on offer.

I paid £100 for an hour but was out within 45 minutes.

Offline Blue1878

Probably saved me some money there my friend, probably relying on the fact she has a decent body but the services not up to scratch

Offline Thephoenix