Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: China Princess in New Ferry (Birkenhead)  (Read 662 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7250147) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mexicola

I met China Princess recently, £70 for 30mins (according to my notes, her profile is now 80)

I fancied trying someone new and very little on here about her. TOFTT

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location is a flat in a old terraced house, New Ferry area, close to the Mersey,

Comms were good, until the time, 10 mins of messing around to get the number and the OK to knock. I had a walk down the alley behind her place, strong smell of weed and some of the neighbouring houses had a load of old crap in their front and around the alleys ways, should really have taken that as a sign.

Into the flat, and bedroom, nice looking girl, dressed in a short pvc dress, defo girl from pics, tattooed and a tat on side of her face. paid and stripped and onto the bed. She immediately had a condom in her hand and other had was wanking me furiously  with the other. I think some light kissing, can't remember, and I had a play and suck of her tits. She kept trying to put the condom on me and a "let's fuck" after literally 2mins, I asked for  BJ and was told "owo is at my discretion babe" and on it went. I knew a bad service was imminent here !

BJ was poor, mostly furious hand, so I moved her around for a fingering, at which point  she climbed on top for CG, which I wasn't really ready for. Did that for a few mins then moved to mish, I wasn't enjoying it, banged away for a bit and as soon as I felt it rising I just cum, as I wanted out.

When I pulled out the condom had red on it. As I was getting dressed I noticed dried blood on my finger nail and tip. I just wanted out and couldn't be bothered even bringing it up with her

So she's working on her period, and just wants to get the condom on as quick as possible and straight to sex. She's clearly into drugs as well, her demenaour just gives it away 

In summary I won't go back or recommend. I notice her AW feedback is hidden too.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 02:09:19 pm by mexicola »

Online Degsy101

The fact that her feedback is hidden on aw should have been a red flag.