Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luci - Town Girls Manchester  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only but not much use other than the phone number and address.

I'd say Luci was mid to late 20s, slim size 8, normal height. Average facially. Dark skinned. Accent. The receptionist said she was African when describing her.

Price for 30 minutes of £45.

Services provided:
Oral (with), Doggy/Mish/CG.

Luci was difficult to understand due to her accent but seemed ok in the room. She did the limited set of services ok, we didn't discuss it much due to the communication issues, but I don't think many or any extras were on offer. Oral with was fine. I don't think I was there for the full 30 minutes, but I wasn't rushed, the services available prevented the punt lasting much longer than it did.

Overall lower end positive.

Offline cheshireknobb

External Link/Members Only but not much use other than the phone number and address.

I'd say Luci was mid to late 20s, slim size 8, normal height. Average facially. Dark skinned. Accent. The receptionist said she was African when describing her.

Price for 30 minutes of £45.

Services provided:
Oral (with), Doggy/Mish/CG.

Luci was difficult to understand due to her accent but seemed ok in the room. She did the limited set of services ok, we didn't discuss it much due to the communication issues, but I don't think many or any extras were on offer. Oral with was fine. I don't think I was there for the full 30 minutes, but I wasn't rushed, the services available prevented the punt lasting much longer than it did.

Overall lower end positive.

Tried TGs few times never had any punt better than average