Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com  (Read 63431 times)

Offline ash_h10

How long a meet are these quotes for? I've been chatting with the second one for a while and had planned a meet for 150 for a few hours in the past which she bailed on, and now says it's too low and wouldn't meet for less than 200 for about 2 hours (still ok I guess). I actually did see her once just outside in Manchester and without the glam she's very average looking which has lessened my enthusiasm.

Third one refuses to go below 300 for a few hours. Ticks a few boxes so am tempted!

Have pinged the first one let's see where it leads.

All have been for a ‘few hours’ during the conversation. Put me off the second one now knowing she’s bailed.

Offline Shadowxe67

How long a meet are these quotes for? I've been chatting with the second one for a while and had planned a meet for 150 for a few hours in the past which she bailed on, and now says it's too low and wouldn't meet for less than 200 for about 2 hours (still ok I guess). I actually did see her once just outside in Manchester and without the glam she's very average looking which has lessened my enthusiasm.

Third one refuses to go below 300 for a few hours. Ticks a few boxes so am tempted!

Have pinged the first one let's see where it leads.

Dont worry the recession is coming and the demand will go down :P

Offline inurfase

External Link/Members Only

Hannahsherry

Not sure she belongs on this thread. She's in Leeds but was happy to travel to Manchester, but if mods feel it needs to be moved could you please do so?

Haven't met her. She's looking for £200 to clear her overdraft. She is half Lebanese and half Afghan. Will do everything other than penetration/fingering since she is a virgin. I asked about BJ to completion which she confirmed. I offered £100 for this though she declined. I was tempted but figured I'd be leaving myself frustrated. But if one of you fancies it she seems quite keen to meet.

Offline anotherwoody69

Hannahsherry

Not sure she belongs on this thread. She's in Leeds but was happy to travel to Manchester, but if mods feel it needs to be moved could you please do so?

Haven't met her. She's looking for £200 to clear her overdraft. She is half Lebanese and half Afghan. Will do everything other than penetration/fingering since she is a virgin. I asked about BJ to completion which she confirmed. I offered £100 for this though she declined. I was tempted but figured I'd be leaving myself frustrated. But if one of you fancies it she seems quite keen to meet.

Highly doubtful profile IMO.
Also shows logging in from Holland, which is very unusual even accounting for the system often showing logging in from different places (mainly USA).
Its either going to be a money upfront scam or its just a keyboard fantasist.

Offline Shadowxe67

Hannahsherry

Yeah looks doubtful about this account, This is what I follow to filter scammers, I always ask for like 10(Random high number) selfies taken just now and send it to me or a video call to push out scammers. Also i would make clear that i wont spare a penny until we meet so please dont ask for handouts. The scammers profile will act like oh you have trust issues etc and they will stop the chat. This works 100%

I even made one profile admit that its a man in africa chatting to me as if he was a girl in UK.

Offline Housequake

Hannahsherry

Do you have a pic?  I was talking to two Hannahs so not sure which one this is because either I've blocked her or she has blocked me

Offline inurfase

No unfortunately I deleted the chat since it wasn't going anywhere, and she'd just send a 2 second video clip

Offline Maximi

Met this one from the list £400. Bigger in real like than pictures but very pretty. Very awkward personality though

Has anyone got any intel on these?  :music:

1. External Link/Members Only - wants 260 but no intimacy in first public place meet  :manhater:

2. External Link/Members Only - Amy has a very transactional/semi pro vibe wants 300

3. External Link/Members Only - wants her overdraft cleared worth 1K ffs

4. External Link/Members Only - very flaky and blanks me out

5. External Link/Members Only - flaky af

6. External Link/Members Only

7. External Link/Members Only - wants to know everything on SA first  :dash:

8. External Link/Members Only

9. External Link/Members Only - wants 350!

10. External Link/Members Only - wants 250

11. External Link/Members Only - content hoe

12. External Link/Members Only

13. External Link/Members Only - has a semi pro vibe going on, with those pics

14. External Link/Members Only - looks like a whale tho

15. External Link/Members Only - ghosted me on wa

16. External Link/Members Only - wants 400

17. External Link/Members Only

18. External Link/Members Only

19. External Link/Members Only - Absolute flaky af

20. External Link/Members Only

:wacko: :wacko:

Offline AffAlchemist

Mate add usernames next to them to help people help you  :thumbsup:

Offline biglad13

External Link/Members Only - Imogen. Had her number since last September, she told me on sa she’s up for meets but also on WhatsApp whilst offering videos and content, obviously refused, tried again last night now she’s got a fella and can’t do meets but can definitely do content, another time waster.

Offline Maximi

External Link/Members Only - Imogen. Had her number since last September, she told me on sa she’s up for meets but also on WhatsApp whilst offering videos and content, obviously refused, tried again last night now she’s got a fella and can’t do meets but can definitely do content, another time waster.

+1 for that. Not a meeter

Offline inurfase

Tatted girl/Danielle

Keeps messaging and asking for money non stop but has no intention of meeting. Avoid.

Offline Asurmen

Tatted girl/Danielle

Keeps messaging and asking for money non stop but has no intention of meeting. Avoid.

Agree with you there, keeps asking to meet but when I ask her for a time and date goes all quiet then claims she's too 'stressed out'.

Did send me screenshot of her real name on a Bailiffs Letter though as she's saying she owes them £440 for ignoring warnings about her TV Licence

Offline ash_h10

Seen this one last week. 150 total and was with me for just over 2 hours. Drink at the bar then up to the room. Nice girl and easy to chat to but not quite as good as the photos, face is meh but decent body and set of tits. Sex was okay, not great. Not much tongue with the kissing and not much past the head with oral - could take a good smashing tho. Won’t repeat.

Offline Heph

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Any intel chaps?

Madisonb123
25, Manchester

Looks stunning (well I think so) and seems genuine. £500 PPM and im tempted  ;)

TIA

Budgie

Offline biglad13

Spoke to her during lockdowns on her old account, she wanted £200 back then and wanted it to be a car job, I sacked it off but found her tik tok linked to her number and a video said her red flags, an one of them was prison and apparently she’d assaulted an ex so be wary!
Any intel chaps?

Madisonb123
25, Manchester

Looks stunning (well I think so) and seems genuine. £500 PPM and im tempted  ;)

TIA

Budgie

Offline TPreston

Spoke to her during lockdowns on her old account, she wanted £200 back then and wanted it to be a car job, I sacked it off but found her tik tok linked to her number and a video said her red flags, an one of them was prison and apparently she’d assaulted an ex so be wary!

she's from Bolton and yeah about 18 months ago she was doing 150-200 meets but talking like an hour or two. With hotel cost was just expecting an fairly expensive brass experience so didn't bother

The Bury girl with next tattoos above gave me her home address and wanted me to come over but ended up getting a better offer that day. She's a lesbian normally based on her socials

Offline biglad13

she's from Bolton and yeah about 18 months ago she was doing 150-200 meets but talking like an hour or two. With hotel cost was just expecting an fairly expensive brass experience so didn't bother

The Bury girl with next tattoos above gave me her home address and wanted me to come over but ended up getting a better offer that day. She's a lesbian normally based on her socials

Yeah not the biggest travel distance but I’d be wanted a stunner for the travel! She’s said to me recently on telegram 250 an it’s only anal she’s not game for so, clearly getting her price mixed up :unknown: either way the assault charges is enough to put me off! What was the better offer?  :diablo:

Offline Shadowxe67

Tatted girl/Danielle

yeah we talked a bit through msgs but then she disappeared, i suspected something isnt right

Offline inurfase

Ashdxox

Anyone had the pleasure? Would be interesting. She replied a few times then went quiet.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 09:58:11 am by inurfase »

Offline biglad13

Anyone else noticing that most of these girls are now wanting 300-500+ for sexual meets and are either timid/vanilla as fuck and not that hot, I spoke to a girl that was married with two kids who was decent-ish an wanted more than 400 a meet…. Like there’s fitter girls with un-ruined vag’s out there, absolute madness trying to keep their amounts down

Offline cheshireknobb

Joined but didnt know had to pay for basic messaging
not for me

Offline ukmale

do you guys mind telling me how much this costs?
Are you guys paying £100s of pounds for the membership to message these girls or are there less expensive alternatives to contact them?

Offline ukmale

Wow no activity in this thread where all the heros has gone :P

External Link/Members Only - Not sure anyone has met this girl, not my type but  keep messaging to meet may be that a sign of being desperate, so who ever fancies her may haggle a bit :P

I feel like I have seen this girl around. She's asian and used to look a lot cuter but all that botox has really messed her up.
I've seen her close and she's very short and petite.
I believe I had her snapchat and she was always out on about

Offline Shadowxe67

do you guys mind telling me how much this costs?
Are you guys paying £100s of pounds for the membership to message these girls or are there less expensive alternatives to contact them?

Cost of seeking membership? I go with the 90 day package which costs me £200.96 after using a voucher code.
Then you can message girls and most of them would need money to see you too.

Advantages of seeking is you get to meet these girls for long hours, if you chose you can get women who do this as additional income so they are not full time whores. plus its more of a relaxed arrangement.
For me going to a parlour or meeting a girl with a timebout thing never works and my dick refuse to engage so for me seeking make sense.
Again its all how you hangle too, if one girl asks you £300- £1000 for a meet doesnt mean she will only meet if you pay that money, thats her wish but if you negotiate in the right way, the PPM works out way cheaper. I dont see anyone who is more that £200 Nor i tend to bargain saying that one of your previous arrangement told me you did it for x amount, those chats wont work & push the girls away its all how to talk and propose the arrangement like

Cons: 75% of the profiles are scammers so you got to spend time to find one and engage 

Offline Shadowxe67

Ivyrosexo

Met his one for £120 she asked for £250 but was quick to agreed for £120 in 4 msgs :).

Girl: She doesn't look like in the pictures its at least few years old.  She has put more weight, She said she had two kids and from wales trying waters in Manchester. working part time in something which i didnt even bother to believe

Sex it was bit of vanila but she did what was asked, and stayed for few hourss, so cant complain.

Remarks
She stays in Burnley and had to be collected from her location or have to book tickets for her. But she is highly not reliable made me book twice for rail tickets and didnt turn up,so i have stopped interacting with her.
And when i tried to phone her about it a bloke answered saying she will call me back. Not sure what's happening there though.

Offline Maximi

Helpfulprincess External Link/Members Only

Absolute beauty and ridiculously good in bed. Met 3 times now. World beater.

Lacey External Link/Members Only

New but meets

Pixierae  External Link/Members Only

Mate had met her for £350. Average meet but looks hot

Offline inurfase

New but meets

Helpful Princess... What's her ask?

Offline Maximi

£350, but you have to graft to arrange she’s a nightmare at replying. I dont think she has set prices as it’s more a fun on the side tbh. See how you get on mate, I could give her a nudge if needed

Offline inurfase

Thanks mate. My subscription just ended yesterday, may keep her in mind when I next subscribe but will probably be a bit down the line. For now I have a new set of contacts to run through!

Offline Maximi

Offline biglad13

£350, but you have to graft to arrange she’s a nightmare at replying. I dont think she has set prices as it’s more a fun on the side tbh. See how you get on mate, I could give her a nudge if needed

I’ve got the helpfulprincess’s number and she told me she was coming to Liverpool but ended up not, you’re right about her being a nightmare to reply, should I just message a few times and be persistent with her?

Offline biglad13

New but meets

Might have to lash them other two a message as well, cheers for the intel

Offline inurfase

Tatted girl/Danielle

Just a repeat warning. This girl now has a new profile. I'd been chatting with her for ages and got a bit involved so sent her quite a lot of cash, especially when she was going on about getting evicted and becoming homeless. Needless to say I have never ended up meeting her (yes, I know chaps...). Do not send her any money she has no intention of meeting.

Offline Shadowxe67

Anyone had interaction with

Profile says " I don’t do hotel meets or anything of that sort." so why she is in seeking lol

Online Bru1901

Profile says " I don’t do hotel meets or anything of that sort." so why she is in seeking lol

Slow replyer then she does 1 day after account expires

Offline mikeh

Name: popslauren
Claims to be: 24 from Manchester

Anyone have any experience?

She's started off with this message:

Hey handsome. I am looking to start a relationship to establish a connection with a monthly allowance. I’m mysterious and love risk. Ask me to do something I’ll do it I’m always horny for the right man. I enjoy being given tasks and being told what underwear to wear.. if any. Looking to meet after the first month or so of talking online. Don’t like to rush into things I like the tension to build first, not looking for one night stands either!! Ideally looking for a long term arrangement with a man who knows how to treat his woman

Thanks in advance. M

Offline Al R

Hey handsome. I am looking to start a relationship to establish a connection with a monthly allowance. I’m mysterious and love risk. Ask me to do something I’ll do it I’m always horny for the right man. I enjoy being given tasks and being told what underwear to wear.. if any. Looking to meet after the first month or so of talking online. Don’t like to rush into things I like the tension to build first, not looking for one night stands either!! Ideally looking for a long term arrangement with a man who knows how to treat his woman

Thanks in advance. M
I’ve had a message off her which I couldn’t read as I’m not subscribed atm. But if I copy the text from your post and paste it into the messages search box - guess whose name pops up…

So it’s a copy & paste message, I’m guessing once the “talking online” part starts, there’ll be a request for money before you ever get to meet. That’s only my impression, could be wrong.

Offline mikeh

I’ve had a message off her which I couldn’t read as I’m not subscribed atm. But if I copy the text from your post and paste it into the messages search box - guess whose name pops up…

So it’s a copy & paste message, I’m guessing once the “talking online” part starts, there’ll be a request for money before you ever get to meet. That’s only my impression, could be wrong.

...and I think you're spot on. Swerve.... :-)

Offline mikeh

Name: EasygoingMizz

Total flake. Non-show. (Draw your own conclusions...)

Offline Shadowxe67

Thanks in advance. M

Got the same msg 4 months back & shared the phone number of hers but i havent gone forward as she mentioned about being online only for a month etc

"Hey handsome. I am looking to start a relationship to establish a connection with a monthly allowance. I’m mysterious and love risk. Ask me to do something I’ll do it I’m always horny for the right man. I enjoy being given tasks and being told what underwear to wear.. if any. Looking to meet after the first month of talking online. Don’t like to rush into things I like the tension to build first, not looking for one night stands either!! Ideally looking for a long term arrangement with a man who knows how to treat his woman "

Offline Shadowxe67

peak_a_boo - another one to avoid, She is real and is an international student . But OMG she never meets and while chatting she will be school you on "Objectifying women " she is bloody arrogant, Toxic. She always claims that someone met her but they found her intelligence is better than her skill on the bed and to be of better use and gave her some social media Job. I work in tech and by the looks of it, if that's true that guy is ripping her off :P lol.

Too arrogant and never gonna meet giving you excuses like she is busy with studies and work so one to avoid.

Offline biglad13

Fernanda External Link/Members Only twice booked a hotel room in Manchester, first time let down at very! Late notice, second time (probably my own fault for trying again) I was completely blanked for a few days, blocked her now

Offline biglad13

External Link/Members Only Sugababes. Feel like I’m attracting the dickheads but hopefully none of youse have to put up with this. Had her number for ages, wants to speak to sort out a meet, ring her and it doesn’t connect, text her and it’s days and days before getting a reply and a brush off, seems to just like the attention, looks to be a timewaster

Offline inurfase

Princess450

Just a massive warning. Probably schizophrenic, flies off the handle randomly and I mean she goes completely crazy. Lots of drug problems. Self harm. When not crazy she is surly and rude and will pester to keep transferring money because she owes her various dealers.

Offline Maximi

Princess450

Just a massive warning. Probably schizophrenic, flies off the handle randomly and I mean she goes completely crazy. Lots of drug problems. Self harm. When not crazy she is surly and rude and will pester to keep transferring money because she owes her various dealers.

Some serious crack den vibe pictures there mate

Offline Shadowxe67

Princess450

Yeah mate surrounding of those pics looks sketchy.
Did you meet her and dont tell me you paid like £300 for a meet :P