Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rachel-green1986 Congleton  (Read 1705 times)

Offline Rowlanp

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone had any experience with Rachel Green lately?

Had a look on her and seen six positive reviews

Offline Might Bite

It was a while back that I saw her. She got me to pop in the bag and not many have done that so a positive from me   Not a skinny  girl but not big either and IMO a pretty girl but add 5 years

Online Colston36

Saw her three times 2/3 years ago, always with another girl. Great fun, though not in the glow of youth. I think the first time I saw them it was like meeting a sexual avalanche. 

Offline Rowlanp

Thanks for the feedback. Not sure if I should or not. £120 for the hour when I know for £100 I can have an amazing time up in Wythenshawe

Offline PussyLover789

She's bidded on my RBs loads of time, ive been put off as i think shes lying about her dress size, she looks like a size 16 to me, and i also remember when she had a movie gallery, i subscribed to one and she was doing bareback, but not sure if it was a punter or her partner   :unknown:

Offline Rowlanp

She's bidded on my RBs loads of time, ive been put off as i think shes lying about her dress size, she looks like a size 16 to me, and i also remember when she had a movie gallery, i subscribed to one and she was doing bareback, but not sure if it was a punter or her partner   :unknown:

Bareback 🤢, fingers crossed its with her husband

Any suggestions for a decent punt in Congleton?

goldwing1

M/F profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Go to movies and click on them to reveal a large image, is around a size 16

nilbymouth

Thanks for the feedback. Not sure if I should or not. £120 for the hour when I know for £100 I can have an amazing time up in Wythenshawe

Who with ? (just read , Pleasure dome )
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 10:21:17 am by nilbymouth »

goldwing1

Who with ? (just read , Pleasure dome )

She has pleasured my dome

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

She also bid on my RBs, so I added her to a HL to keep track as the bids disappear after the booking, and as a result I get periodic flirts from her. This is despite declining her bids at the time and doing the same with her flirts. EM :thumbsdown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
M/F profile
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Go to movies and click on them to reveal a large image, is around a size 16

Profile now gone.