Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know VanessaStar? (touring round the South East)  (Read 1400 times)

Offline bright0nbreezy

Anyone know this lady:
External Link/Members Only

Says she has lost her old profile, so hoping someone remembers her (assuming that is true)

Offline Fuzzyduck

Anyone know this lady:

Says she has lost her old profile, so hoping someone remembers her (assuming that is true)

I've always assumed that's a ruse to drum up interest. Why don't you ask her what her old AW name was? I did that once to a SP who claimed she had glowing reviews from her previous profile. When I told her I thought I'd seen her before and asked what her old profile was, she deflected saying she had forgotten. If it is true and she gives you name then you might find some old reviews. Good luck

Offline Derrick101

An old Romanian !  Need I say more  :unknown:

Offline Whiteknight

Remember her old profile was Vanessa something, don't think it has great feedbacks either, and only remember she is 1 to avoid, touring Brighton to Eastbourne, read somewhere mentioning BB was offered as extras.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Remember her old profile was Vanessa something, don't think it has great feedbacks either, and only remember she is 1 to avoid, touring Brighton to Eastbourne, read somewhere mentioning BB was offered as extras.  :thumbsdown:

This one? Only a slight resemblance and a different touring area.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=20335

Offline lee1

Vanessa Star was previously Vanessa Deluxe ( External Link/Members Only )

She is in her 40s. A great punt.  :drinks:

Offline Derrick101

dont think so, according o the profile pics

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288017.0

Offline lee1

dont think so, according o the profile pics

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288017.0

I have visited her and therefore know what she looks like.

The pics in her current AW profile are representative of how she looks like now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Derrick101

I have visited her and therefore know what she looks like.

The pics in her current AW profile are representative of how she looks like now.

But, The photos that pop up on the review that I quoted, based on the AW reference that you quoted, are totally different  :unknown:

Offline Whiteknight

Yes I think she was called Vanessa Deluxe before.

Offline Fuzzyduck

But, The photos that pop up on the review that I quoted, based on the AW reference that you quoted, are totally different  :unknown:

I think there is a similarity. Dye the brunette hair, add ten years, some weight and the tough look of a SP that's been banged a lot by barebackers.

Offline Derrick101

I think there is a similarity. Dye the brunette hair, add ten years, some weight and the tough look of a SP that's been banged a lot by barebackers.

....And if you squint.... A lot !  :D

Offline Whiteknight

Possibly she was using someone else photos in the old profile  :unknown: the tattoo on her finger has vanished.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 01:40:44 pm by Whiteknight »

Offline Fuzzyduck

....And if you squint.... A lot !  :D

:lol:

It doesn't really matter at the end of the day. Lee has confirmed it's the girl he saw who was a known barebacker.  OP can decide if he still wants to check her out.

Offline bright0nbreezy

Lee has confirmed it's the girl he saw who was a known barebacker.  OP can decide if he still wants to check her out.

Exactly why I asked, thanks guys.

Offline Waterhouse

Anyone know this lady:

Why should you give a hoot who she is?  Ropey old, barebacking (allegedly), Rom who’s lied by saying she can’t remember what her old profile name was?  Bullshit.
Cast your eye further afield and for an additional £10 or £20 you’ll find much sweeter and better looking pickings in Sussex and the southeast.

:hi: