Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jozie - Naked Hairdresser - Reading  (Read 7750 times)

Offline enjoyedthat

I had a PDF of her services.... very attractive girl, offering intimate hair and body grooming whilst she’s naked. It’s clear nothing else is on offer but she does offer massage.  I’ll try and convert the text to paste here but in the meantime is anyone aware of her?
No link, as it’s a PDF

Offline enjoyedthat

Is it this Jozie? External Link/Members Only

That’s the one.... moving to Reading from June though :(
Works in progress. I’ll update as and when.  Thanks elnukky

Offline Stevelondon

I’ve met her a couple of times. We did a tie and tease session.
Long time ago.
She advertises on
Ausmodels.com

Offline 44ster

Now located in Reading:

External Link/Members Only

Mods : Please move to South East board

Online scutty brown

Offline Stevelondon

I am not surprised she says she has had a lot of messages and people showing interest. Her prices seem reasonable indeed.
As someone who has met her. I might just reacquaint myself  :D

Offline Sdave10000

A word of caution with this one. I had her last year in a dump of a place in Streatham. She wanted 15 quid for a BJ but I said I'd pay 40. Anyway the service was pretty decent. Alot of snogging and she wanked  me off then said stay for a BJ which I had and came on her face. Trouble was when I got there she was walking down the street from the convenience store with a bag full of booze.
It was 11 am and she was swigging from a bottle of cheap red and drunk already. I was stupid enough to let the little chap do the talking and wanted my balls draining. Anyway after we finished she would have let me stay longer for free and told me she gave a bloke 8 cums in a session and did I want to try it. At that point I was out.
The worst bit was that she said if you want to come back tomorrow you can have sex and as your clean you don't need a condom, you just can't cum in me as she's not on birth control.

Anyway I didn't think she was open market but now I saw she is on AW I would just let you know what happened and leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Offline Stevelondon

Sorry, did I read that correctly.
She wanted £15 for a BJ…….. but you insisted on paying £40. ?

I have to admit. I too got the impression she enjoys a drink now and then  :D
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 09:59:27 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline contentguy

Her pricing is too complicated.
£100 for 2 hours
£60 for half an hour sex
£20 for a wank

What if I wanted a couple of wanks in a couple of hours massage.

She looks interesting but not for me.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 11:35:45 pm by contentguy »

Online scutty brown

Drunk girl - bollocks - razor

Doesn't sound a good combination, especially as public liability insurance for male intimate shaving is virtually impossible to get

Offline contentguy

Drunk girl - bollocks - razor

Doesn't sound a good combination, especially as public liability insurance for male intimate shaving is virtually impossible to get

You’re a font of wisdom on here Scutty, but how you know that?

Online scutty brown

You’re a font of wisdom on here Scutty, but how you know that?

I know girls who've tried

Offline Sdave10000

Bottom line is she's an addict and offers up bareback just because she thought my cock looked clean. Luckily I didn't get anything and certainly didn't return. Also her ginger pussy hair was huge and needed a bloody good shave.

Offline massageseeker1977

I have just looked at her profile and whilst the concept and idea appear unique and fun

Her pictures ring alarm bells with me as she looks like at best she likes a big drink and just gives an impression of being unstable

Might be doing her a dis-service but that is my personal impression

Offline neilri2001

You can only speak as you find. I saw Jozie some months ago when she was working out of the University area of Reading. I went for the haircut / massage / HJ+BJ finish combination. In retrospect the naked haircut was better in theory than reality but i had no complaints with the rest of the service. At that time Jozie wasn't offering sex let alone bareback sex. I personally saw no evidence of substance abuse but she was an obvious smoker which may be off putting to some. I found Jozie friendly and engaging and the service was unrushed. With showers before and after my booked one hour turned into close on 90 minutes. The only reason i didn't return was because i found out that someone i knew lived in the same small street.

When i saw her more recent advert and new location i was keen to return but haven't as yet manged to find a mutually convenient appointment. Indeed she appears to be booked up pretty much all day every day at the moment,  although i'm not sure what that will mean for the service level. When i manage to secure a booking i will review in due course.

Offline Stevelondon

You can only speak as you find. I saw Jozie some months ago when she was working out of the University area of Reading. I went for the haircut / massage / HJ+BJ finish combination. In retrospect the naked haircut was better in theory than reality but i had no complaints with the rest of the service. At that time Jozie wasn't offering sex let alone bareback sex. I personally saw no evidence of substance abuse but she was an obvious smoker which may be off putting to some. I found Jozie friendly and engaging and the service was unrushed. With showers before and after my booked one hour turned into close on 90 minutes. The only reason i didn't return was because i found out that someone i knew lived in the same small street.

When i saw her more recent advert and new location i was keen to return but haven't as yet manged to find a mutually convenient appointment. Indeed she appears to be booked up pretty much all day every day at the moment,  although i'm not sure what that will mean for the service level. When i manage to secure a booking i will review in due course.

Yep I pretty much would go with the above.
Never had a haircut and as this was some time ago (Stockwell)…… it was just a fun kind of punt with lots of drinking before, after and in between.  :D
« Last Edit: May 28, 2022, 11:04:56 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline farthings

I have tried and been unsuccessful in booking. She seems all over the shop. I spoke to her just after lunchtime and to my mind she was definitely slurring her words. She kept getting her days and times mixed up etc. 1 minute she was free on a day then she had a booking got herself in a right pickle. I politely left it as the bells were ringing.

It was only after our interaction that I came across this thread which unfortunately seems to back up my thinking. Shame really as it looked like an interesting offering.