Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Amira  (Read 1834 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Birminghamwanderer

I saw this lady a few weeks ago when i was up in Manchester for a week. I had never been with an Indian girl before and Amiras pics and feedback seemed the safest bet to me.

Appearance
This was the only slight disappointment for me really, Amira is a nice looking 7.5/10 girl but not as hot as her pics or the previous reviews had me excitedly expecting.

Personality
Very nice interesting girl and she actually seemed very genuine. It wasnt the usual prostitute small talk and is the sort of girl I think you would like to be mates with in real life.

Service
Lots of DFK followed by the best bj iv ever had. The sex was great and again she seemed very genuine , towards the end i was struggling to cum the 2nd time and we had started to run over the hour mark so i suggested we wrap things up but she demanded i carry on banging her until she had cum herself! For the next 10 min she kept getting close but not quite there which repeated a few times until she came!!!! So we ran 10 min over. She finished me of with a blowjob with she took all in her mouth with gusto!

To sum up
Nice girl next door type rather than head turner in a club
Very very good erotic sex

External Link/Members Only

alan given

I saw this lady a few weeks ago when i was up in Manchester for a week. I had never been with an Indian girl before and Amiras pics and feedback seemed the safest bet to me.

Appearance
This was the only slight disappointment for me really, Amira is a nice looking 7.5/10 girl but not as hot as her pics or the previous reviews had me excitedly expecting.

Personality
Very nice interesting girl and she actually seemed very genuine. It wasnt the usual prostitute small talk and is the sort of girl I think you would like to be mates with in real life.

Service
Lots of DFK followed by the best bj iv ever had. The sex was great and again she seemed very genuine , towards the end i was struggling to cum the 2nd time and we had started to run over the hour mark so i suggested we wrap things up but she demanded i carry on banging her until she had cum herself! For the next 10 min she kept getting close but not quite there which repeated a few times until she came!!!! So we ran 10 min over. She finished me of with a blowjob with she took all in her mouth with gusto!

To sum up
Nice girl next door type rather than head turner in a club
Very very good erotic sex

External Link/Members Only

Amira is too expensive for a girl next door type at £160 an hour IMHO.But maybe you were able to meet her at discount

alan given

Amira is too expensive for a girl next door type at £160 an hour IMHO.But maybe you were able to meet her at discount

Offline cueball

Agreed, she's certainly not got a girl next door price tag

She were in my splash out for something special list but has gone on the back burner for now.

Online OakTree

I've seen her and when she came down to meet me I wasn't that impressed but I came out the shower and she'd changed and her hair was all down and I thought she looked very much like her photos. Skin was darker than her pics portrayed and I remember she was generous with her time. We went way over, she wanted to carry on till she'd had enough.

Offline cueball

Well that buggers it, she's back in now

Online frankc

I fancy a dabble with this girl....saved some money on a missed punt today so may just treat myself