Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welshnoami, St Mellons  (Read 1972 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6542843) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Steviewonder

Met welshnoami at short notice a few weeks ago.  I was at a loose end and her green light was on.

Comms were all very efficient and within an hour i was at her door. Not the most upmarket area but fine for an in and out.

The Lady:  Noami says she is a larger lady and after seeing Beth i have developed a thing for the larger ladies so i was excited by this, she was a good bit larger and i really liked it.  Face pictures are accurate if a bit photoshopped but i found her attractive and i enjoyed the bigger lady. 

The meeting:  The service was faultless, DFK and lots of touching and her OWO technique was spot on.  Why a neutral?  Although she seemed very clean, there was a smell of BO in the room which I couldn’t get past in my head and it was putting me off.  I am not saying it was her, because i don’t think it was, i think it may have been the room itself or the sheets, but it was definitely off-putting so I bagged up and went on top and was done very quickly. 

In and out in about 22 minutes.  £70.

Would i return?  I probably would but I will look to work through my HL first.

External Link/Members Only

Offline welshpunter17

She's been on my hotlist for a while now, massive tits and does anal. For some reason just never got around to making a booking with her

Online SALIBA