Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Lara - Brighton  (Read 1137 times)

Offline Stu82

TS review.

External Link/Members Only

I saw Lara in Brighton a couple of weeks ago. In general the meet was okay, just not worth £200.

Comms.
No problem, agreed to meet by WhatsApp, she confirmed and gave me a postcode.

Flat.
Airbnb style, clean and tidy. Easy parking.

The girl.
Definitely her in the pictures and video, maybe a bit of a filter applied but nothing heavy. She’s cute, has a nice firm butt and thighs. No breasts.

The meet.
No problem getting to or into the flat. Normal behind the door let me in, I paid her £200 for the hour (I felt it was a little steep but hey)
We kissed for a while which was really nice, then we moved to some wanking each other and on to the bed to 69.
She sucks good dick, it was nice.
I rolled her off and sucked her some more, she moaned a little and nutted in my mouth. Only a little bit tasty.
She got onto all fours and I rubbered up and fucked her doggy, then prone for a while and finished in missionary.

After I came, we chatted for a while, she’s a nice pleasant girl, it became pretty clear she had no interest in a round two though so I dressed and left after about 40min.

In summary.
She’s a lovely pleasant girl and it was a nice meet, just not worth £200 that gets you an hour with Victoria Tedesco or Paty xxl. Lesson learned.