Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Azharsex Bayswater W2 - Best punt of my (juvenile) punting career  (Read 3713 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6536300) (17 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline ldn20

Was choosing between Azhar and 'Cinderella Rose' (External Link/Members Only) who are both in the same area but ultimately decided on Azhar since her comms were better and had more positive reviews on this site, and I'm very glad I did.

External Link/Members Only

Comms/Logistics Messaged her asking to meet in around an hours time. Replies weren't instant but would usually get a reply within 5-10 minutes. Asked her for her postcode and then services included and extras before confirming 30 minutes. Messaged her again when I was walking from the station and she sent the full address. Manages her own comms and didn't have any language issues.

Location/Room Flat above some shops on Westbourne Grove. The postcode she sends is accurate to a row of shops so you know where you're going. 10 minute walk from Queensway station/ 7 minutes from Bayswater. I knew the door number so walked straight up to it and rang and was inside within 30 seconds. As others have mentioned it isn't discrete. When I was standing at the door for the short time there were people right next to me browsing the shops next door. I don't think anyone noticed or cared, so I wouldn't let this discourage anyone visiting. I prefer a busy main street to block of council flats or house in a quiet residential street. As others have also said once you enter the flat and walk upstairs, the stairs and hallway area is very dinghy, but once you're inside her flat it's very good.

Once inside the flat, looked like it was 2 bedrooms but couldn't hear anyone else so not sure if anyone else works from there. Led me to her room which had dim yellow lights and lots of candles. Was very impressed with the room. Smelt good and had a nice ambience. Heating was on in the room too so was quite warm.

The WG/Looks Pictures are accurate. She is 5'6 and has a nice milf-y body. Has a good looking face with a nose piercing, would rate her face 7/10 (imo). Had soft, big, and natural boobs with big chebs. Not gigantic but certainly a handful and had a natural sag to them. Has a nice firm ass with no stretch marks. Also has no belly/gut. Has a natural stomach with a very curvy waist. To me she looked like one of (middle aged) 'girl next door' types you'd see working in a coffee shop or bar, she doesn't have that prozzie look to her. Overall was very impressed with her looks.

Service £70 for 30 minutes.
Was told by text following services were included in the price: Massage, OWO, Kissing, 69, Sex, Rimming
Following extras offered: Anal £50, CIM £30, COF £30

I didn't go for any extras so confirmed £70. Gave her the cash and she went to stash it away whilst I undressed. Once she got back asked me if I wanted to go straight to sex or wanted a massage. I opted for a massage. Made me lie on my stomach on the bed and started massaging my back. It wasn't a Thai type massage you'd get at a professional massage shop but felt like she was putting some effort into it. Started out with just pressing my back and neck and legs and then eventually got coconut oil and did the same. Made me split my legs and then started slowly caressing my gooch and balls. Also leaned in and licked my ear. Both were a real turn on. Once my back was all coconut oil she got on top and rubbed her boobs against my back. I didn't ask her to do anything specific for the massage but was impressed with the experience. In the included services she said rimming and I was going to ask her to do this but was happy with the way the punt was going and decided not to. Not sure if she would have gone for it or not but didn't take away from my experience at all.

After around 10 minutes of this massage, she turned me round and started with a nice slow BJ. Started out licking the head slowly and eventually moved onto full OWO. Didn't ever reach deep throat and was quite short (less than 1-2 minutes) but was good. I asked her to get on top and she started grinding on my dick (was wearing panties) whilst I sucked on her boobs from below. I made her lean in for a kiss twice but she's not a kisser. Most I got was a peck on the lips. After some more grinding I initiated 69 and got a good taste of her pussy. Was fresh and no odour. Then put on a condom on and she rode me for a while before switching to doggy. Doggy was a view to behold. Has a curvy ass that was rippling from the pounding but was also firm enough to hold. She was ok tightness wise and was wet too but I was struggling to stay hard, one of those days  :cry: :cry:

Was about 22-23 minutes into the punt and I thought if I can't stay hard she can just blow me and I'll come. Didn't want to fork out an extra £30 to cum in her mouth so she mostly just licked the tip and then gave me a hand job. Used coconut oil and was rubbing my dick against her boobs, very nearly titfucking. I was rock hard again and came hard 2 minutes in. Maybe it was the tits and the coconut oil combination but I was shaking as she kept jerking me as I was cumming. Had to lay there right after and think about everything in my life that led up to this :angelgirl:. Gave me a wipe and I cleaned myself and then I asked what time it was. She had her phone on the edge of the bed so as I got up I saw the time too but asked her to see if she was cutting me short. She truthfully said 6 minutes left. I wasn't going to try another round in that and I'm not sure she would've allowed it so just sat there chatting. From the previous reviews, it's true she is a bit reserved at the start but gets chatty at the end if you get along with her. Throughout the massage and sex I was making comments saying it felt good and complimenting her and by the end she was chatty. Told me she was 43 (as is stated on AW) and she lived in Spain for many years before coming here and is originally from Colombia. I was getting dressed as we were having this convo and didn't feel like she was trying to get me out asap.

Once dressed she led me to the door and gave me a hug and peck on the cheek and I was on my way back towards the street. Had been 34-35 minutes since I first entered the flat to leaving, with 10 minutes of massage and 15 minutes combined of sex and BJ/HJ. As I opened the door there was (what I assume) to be another punter standing right outside the door and made split second eye contact with him before walking off. I must've been holding him up the last few minutes I was chatting with her :timeout:.

Summary/Overall

Overall Positives/Neutral:
1. Location was good for transport links, and the flat/room itself was clean and added to the experience
2. No hygiene issues
3. Good personality and even better body and looks
4. £70 for the service, looks, and location is very good VFM imo. Most Latinas charge £20 extra for OWO and most SP's on my HL in the West End/Zone 1 are £80 or £100 for 30 minutes

Negatives:

1. (Negative for me) I couldn't stay hard to enjoy what she had to offer :cry:
2. Kissing was very minimal, if she offered DFK along with her other services it would have been perfect
3. Some discretion issues with the location but I didn't mind
4. After this experience I would want to see her for an hour next time, but her pricing is £70 for 30 minutes and £140 for the hour. If she followed the common punting rate of £70/£100 or £70/£120 it would be much more appealing than £140.

Overall I rate it a strong positive, probably my best punt since Laurette in Whitechapel back in 2021. My last few punts in the past year have been with cheap roms and mostly negative. It's nice to get a punt for around the same ballpark figure my budget stretches to but get good service.
Would recommend and will definitely return.

Offline Parry

She used to offer 45 minutes for £100 which is about the right amount of time with her allowing for the massage.

Offline ldn20

Yep that sounds like a good balance on price and time. Shame she doesn't offer it anymore.