Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reetu - BEWARE Indian Scammer - Stratford E15  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Tomcat

Gents beware of the below

External Link/Members Only

Text message sent during the day reply comes from a different number on WhatsApp, listed all the services etc, made my booking 6pm hotel next to Nando in Stratford, before I left I sent a message on my way and agreed all services listed that she does, all of a sudden one of the services is extra sent an emoji in two minds now then she agrees, I also texted saying anything else I should know about she said "No"

Outside the hotel  sent a message saying here, this where it's gets fucked up, asks me what I'm wearing etc then WhatsApp message with some indian guys name sort code and account she asks me to transfer half the money I said what! No way I don't do this I will pay you once in the room, all the sweet talk comes out oh babe  this babe that bla bla bla..... Once the money is transferred she will come down and get me, I said I asked you anything I should know about before come more bloody sweet talk then had bad experiences bla bla bla, my cunning idea you come down then I see you then I will transfer the money which I had no intention of doing more sweet talk made every excuse not to come down, just said bye non stop messages coming through, I walked back to the bus stop.

These scammers are using different numbers.

Contact point number on vivastreet which has changed now.

Whatsapp reply 07477181499 now blocked me but dumb fuck didn't block me on text , message send this will now go on forum on website as scammers, no reply.

Pass the word round please some poor sod going to get scammed.

If anyone contacts the SP and they give details of the hotel next to Nandos in Stratford its a scam and same person or persons.

TC.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 07:27:26 pm by Tomcat »

Offline Stealthmode

Well done for walking and not sending the funds. Their tactics only work because someone out there is transferring funds over.

Screenshot of profile added, especially as Vivastreet ads disappear quickly.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Tomcat

Thanks Stealthmode, I just hope no one falls into their trap. 

If a member can just text them on their burner phone, if same postcode comes up its the fuckers.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 07:39:53 pm by Tomcat »

Offline ldn20

Just saw this and messaged with a burner number. Got an instant reply and gave me the same address to hotel next to Nandos.

Told me the following extras: Bareback,Anal, and CIM all £20 each. Also willing to outcall for £40 extra
Sent a long list of included servicies including OWO, Anal, CIM, Deep Throat etc. Also included things like 'Ballbusting, Adult Baby, Car Meets' which just shows it's just been copy and pasted from a rom bb'ers AW profile that has everything ticked

It's a shame that there's a real lack of Indian/South Asian SP's. Most (if not all) of the Indian ads on Viva are either deposit scammers or just trying to sell content/video calls. If you search on Viva for Stratford ads and set ethnicity to Indian, there's 3 other ads along with this one. Looks to me like all of them are the same.

Offline ldn20

Also just noticed the number you have on your review TomCat is 07477181499 and the number on the ad is now 07456433486 and this new number's the one I got the reply from.

Offline Tomcat

Just saw this and messaged with a burner number. Got an instant reply and gave me the same address to hotel next to Nandos.

Told me the following extras: Bareback,Anal, and CIM all £20 each. Also willing to outcall for £40 extra
Sent a long list of included servicies including OWO, Anal, CIM, Deep Throat etc. Also included things like 'Ballbusting, Adult Baby, Car Meets' which just shows it's just been copy and pasted from a rom bb'ers AW profile that has everything ticked

It's a shame that there's a real lack of Indian/South Asian SP's. Most (if not all) of the Indian ads on Viva are either deposit scammers or just trying to sell content/video calls. If you search on Viva for Stratford ads and set ethnicity to Indian, there's 3 other ads along with this one. Looks to me like all of them are the same.

Exactly the same reply, thanks for checking

Offline arrow0404

Offline Tomcat

Shame cracking pair

Don't be fooled arrow, probably fake pictures think with your head not your tickle tackle.

Offline Tomcat

Silly me, I should have done this yesterday, so I typed in the cunts sort code and it's indian ICICI Bank in Wembley.

Offline elnukky

It seems like all the Indian ads on VS are either deposit scammers or have an NBA policy.

Offline Tomcat

It seems like all the Indian ads on VS are either deposit scammers or have an NBA policy.

They are the worst scammers, they prey on the elderly pretending to be from Microsoft, I've seen some youtube vids, guy called Periogi takes them on and a English guy  forgot his name but both saints in my eyes,  once a scam comes on top they will think of another way which now is scamming punters, sadly for the guy to have an account in the UK means fuckers are here.

Offline Tomcat

External Link/Members Only

This link contains the phone number in my first post.

Offline arrow0404

07462239682 -new number also

Online scutty brown

OP should have pulled the plug as soon as he got the first reply via WhatsApp

Offline Tomcat

OP should have pulled the plug as soon as he got the first reply via WhatsApp

True, at least I didn't loose any money Scutty.