Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate - Glasgow  (Read 2589 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7042719) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Prince Larry

External Link/Members Only

Met the lovely Kate a few weeks back when she was in Glasgow. I see she is back now. Fired off a txt and within half an hour I was in her flat. I say flat, it's basically a shoe box with a window and door! More on that later.

Txt her asking for a 30 minute incall and she was free so headed over. Got there around lunchtime, I was her first of the day as she said she was up late the night before! Anyway, I called when parked and gave me the number. It's an old tenement flat but the door is strait off the street so not very discreet. Big security camera at the entrance also which I didn't like. She answered the door rapidly so no real issue. Flat is located extremely close to Mitchell library with plenty of metered parking available.

She let me in and the flat is tiny, if you needed a shower it's not in the bathroom it's kind of stuck at the end of the room. I opted not to shower and just stripped naked. She was wearing a black all in one thing but that quickly came off. Cracking looking girl, big (fake) tits, lips and arse, curvy girl and I would say size 14 rather than 12.

No kissing so I just licked and sucked on her nips and played with her tits. As soon as I put my hand towards her lady area the fake noises started. She got really wet though so we both kind of rubbed and played with each other. Decent start. I asked for a condom and got some OW (my choice) which was ok. This lasted a few minutes then went to fuck her. She guided me in and then her fake noises then went to another level. Few minutes later condom off and gave her my load over her fake titties. Helped clean her up and dressed. Strait back at the car bang on 30 mins. One thing though as I got in my car I seen the next punter going in, not a problem but would hate to think that guy is liking and sucking her tits with my jizz still lingering on them as she obviously didn't shower in the 3 minutes between me leaving and him arriving.

Scraped a positive as she done everything I wanted. Nice looking girl, perfect English and decent vfm.

Offline Jock D

Re: the 'flat'...been once before, last year and it's a very strange/unexpected set up. Reminiscent of the Amsterdam red light set up.