Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ - Paddington  (Read 2813 times)

87 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (77 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline VidiViciVeni

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: Last 3 months.

Services: DFK, OWO, CIM, 69/RO, penetration. £100 for 45 mins, 2 pops.

Communication: Famously difficult to book. She only works part time, and is fairly low volume. I must've texted three or four times with no response until finally getting through. From here comms were smooth -- meet arranged for a few days in advance at my desired time.

She doesn't really use the green light, so I think your best bet is firing off as soon as you notice her phone number go live on her profile.

Location: Flat in a nice terrace block, about 5/10 mins walk from Paddington or Royal Oak. Residential road so fairly low footfall. Comfortable bedroom, with a small mirror that unfortunately can't be used for much. Clean bathroom with a handheld shower, Tanya gave me fresh towels to use.

Looks: Accurate AW gallery. A slim size 6, fairly athletic body. Big enhanced boobs, a little scarring underneath. She looks great for 41, I'd have guessed mid/late 30s. Facially she looks somewhat "softer" than the gallery pictures, if that makes sense.

The meet: Usual hiding behind the door, I received a warm, friendly welcome. Tanya's wearing a hot lacy bodysuit. She let me know that since this is our first meeting, I should feel free to tell her how I like things.

We went straight to kissing. With the aggressive acceleration of a Lamborghini, it's 0 to DFK in under 3 seconds. As a general rule I prefer a slower build-up from LFK through to DFK. But with a tongue stuck down my throat, I got a little distracted from heeding Tanya's suggestion one minute previously to let her know what I like. Oops. The tongue-tangling and lip-sucking continued throughout the meet.

Excellent varied OWO. Good use of tongue to mix things up. After my initial request, the balls were very well attended to. Great depth, she could take most of my (average) length. She had this glint in her eye that she knew exactly how much her BJ was revving me up.

Quite responsive to my RO. She seemed to be enjoying herself, though I didn't get her to orgasm. But she was appreciative of my efforts nonetheless.

Sex itself was excellent. The highlight was definitely missionary, near constant DFK. Very passionate and GFE -- hands on face and all over the body, neck/ear kissing, great eye contact.

CIM finish was flawlessly delivered. I warned her of my impending climax, no let up in pace or rhythm as I exploded in her mouth. Ensuring she milked every last drop, she gradually wound down the BJ with me softening in her warm mouth. Absolutely no cum dodging or any nonsense like that.

Between the rounds we snuggled and had a chat for a couple minutes, before resuming the DFK. This part really added to the GFE aspect of the meet.

At the conclusion, I was well aware that I was likely at the end of the paid time, so was fully prepared to rush out. But Tanya let me know that there was no need to hurry. So I ended up taking a more leisurely post-punt shower than usual, also enjoying some pleasant conversation. Some more DFK before I made my exit, close to an hour spent with Tanya in all.

Conclusion: Tanya was very friendly and eager to please, with the meet being much more GFE than I anticipated. The services were excellent -- I have fairly vanilla tastes (at least for now!) and everything I might want out of a punt is included within Tanya's base price.

As a general rule, I prefer younger WGs than Tanya, with natural bodies. But the skinny blonde, fake-breasted, more mature and MILFy look does scratch a very particular itch.

I will certainly try to return, and perservere through the difficult booking process again if necessary.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 05:30:40 pm by VidiViciVeni »

Offline Veinspulser

Yeh top notch, she's been my regular for the last a couple of years, brilliant...

Offline patelprat

Yeh top notch, she's been my regular for the last a couple of years, brilliant...
I second that. She always delivers above and beyond.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 01:15:31 pm by patelprat »

Offline tim.smith

how often do you guys have to text to get a response or an appointment ?

Offline patelprat

To be honest, it’s a fair bit easier for regulars.

But I still sometimes have to send a reminder the next day if I don’t get a same-day reply. But then she usually replies. I always book for several days ahead with her.

It was harder at first.
Message her when her number shows and be specific about date and time and what you want.
Send a follow-up the next day, without spamming her of course. A call has also worked for me in the past, but text seems easier with her.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 02:46:25 pm by patelprat »

Offline tim.smith

To be honest, it’s a fair bit easier for regulars.

But I still sometimes have to send a reminder the next day if I don’t get a same-day reply. But then she usually replies. I always book for several days ahead with her.

It was harder at first.
Message her when her number shows and be specific about date and time and what you want.
Send a follow-up the next day, without spamming her of course.

thanks, yes same experience i have had, i usually text the same day (seen her quite a few times during the last year)...   difficult to get a hold of but i will try your trick..

Offline patelprat

thanks, yes same experience i have had, i usually text the same day (seen her quite a few times during the last year)...   difficult to get a hold of but i will try your trick..
Also I found with her that morning texts have the quickest response from her.

Offline tim.smith

Also I found with her that morning texts have the quickest response from her.

I had that experience before and then even that wasn’t working anymore  :lol: