Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leah at Roses Retreat - Prestwich  (Read 1821 times)

Offline davey.edwards1969

External Link/Members Only

I found myself with a bit of spare time last Friday so popped into Roses on the off chance.
All the girls were busy but the receptionist told me Leah would be available in about 10 mins so I took a seat on the sofa and was offered a drink while I waited.
About 10 mins later the door to the downstairs room opened -a guy left followed shortly by Leah – I guessed it must be her from the photos on the website.
She went to the kitchen area where she was told I was her next booking and then returned – as she walked past, she smiled at me and said “Hi – just going for a quick shower and I’ll be back soon” and disappeared upstairs
The receptionist came and checked the room was tidy before asking me if I’d like a shower first – which I did
Leah soon reappeared – looked very nice in a bra and panties and a pair of hold ups
Straight into some DFK and Leah removed her bra to let me feast on her impressive chest
Off came the knickers to reveal a nice shaved pussy which I was allowed to play with as we resumed DFK
Leah then asked what services I required and I suggested we start with OWO and then just go with the flow after that – Leah said that sounded like fun
Some great OWO with Leah looking straight at me before she moved around and lowered her pussy on to my face – nice and fresh even though she had just been with another punter
On with the cover and she mounted me in cowgirl – great to see those boobs flying around as she rode me energetically - she was getting wetter and wetter as we did this
Time to change position so into doggy where we both enjoyed a vigorous shag – I had to pause to get my breath back and whilst I was still balls deep in her pussy Leah said “I love anal if you want to try that next”
I asked about lube but Leah assured me it would be fine just using her pussy juice which was coating the condom
It was a very tight fit but soon I was banging away up her arse which she seemed to enjoy
Off with the condom which I’m pleased to say was still clean and a great OWO and CIM finale

I said I was surprised she didn’t use lube for the anal as she was very tight
 She’s obviously very experienced and told me that she always prepares her arse in advance as she expects to do anal a few times during her shift and would hate for it not to be clean – Good to hear that  - and that’s why she doesn’t need lube very often

A very good no holes barred meeting with an enthusiastic and energetic pretty blonde lady with a cracking chassis - built for sex - and a dirty mind to go with it  :D

Offline nuggett70

Sounds good mate, how much/time spent?

Offline quatter11

Sounds good mate.

I notice Lottie is no longer on the Roses website. Does anyone know if she’s gone for good? She’ll be much missed if she has, she was dynamite in the room and good company as well.

Offline davey.edwards1969

30 mins for £45
Then £10 for OWO , £30 for the anal and £10 for CIM

Offline Pegasus Rider

Might give her a try. Like a bit of anal from time to time  :wacko:

Offline george r