Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai candy Manchester  (Read 1192 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7113351) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Koolkm

Saw this one on vs and thought since I’ve had a good streak of thai punts I thought I’d go for it. Sadly this is where it ends.

Comms pretty straight forward, booked same day.

£130 for and hour
Owo and CIM are £30 extra which I didn’t op for

M3 area in a nice clean apartment

Walked in handled the cash and hopped in the shower quickly.

Candy is pretty close to the pictures, just slightly older looking (mid 30s). Body had a little bit of a belly but still hot and some okay looking fake tits.

Got back in the room and had a quick and unimpressive massage and b2b on to a good ow and then on to mish. Which didn’t last long because she said she was sore and didn’t even have time to switch to any other positions, so I was pretty much left with a quick OW and then I just asked her for a edgings session for the rest of the remaining 30 mins.
Hj wasn’t bad but I never cum from a hj so I had to finish myself off by cumming on her tits.

Considered giving a negative but I thought there was some highlights to it that saved it some what.

She’s here for 2 weeks I believe but I won’t be seeing her again.

External Link/Members Only..

Offline jonko

Thanks for the review. I was thinking about going to see her after seeing her on VS and AW, but on second thoughts now - will avoid. Doesn't sound good at all, strange though as she has quite a few good reviews.
Here's her AW link just to link them. External Link/Members Only

Might move to my plan B. Thai Lily - hopefully she is alright, seen a good review for her. External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 03:05:01 pm by jonko »