Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria Bella Mature - Colindale - Suprisingly Good  (Read 2145 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6838811) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline SuperS1000

I’d been searching for reviews & couldn’t find any. Had my eye on her for a while but never worked out for me to see her. So thought I’m going to have to TOFTT.  Tried her about 3 times & finally got through. Quite easy to book, asked me what time & how long, then sent me a text with her details and asked me to confirm.

External Link/Members Only

I booked 30 mins for £60. Extras were FK - £20, OWO -£20.

She was based in Colindale at the time. Drove there, free parking after 5. Called her & she gave me exact address. Buzzed the door, let me in, opened her front door & hid behind. She was in an underwear lingerie set, and walked me to the bedroom. Her English is limited but she can understand & communicate fine.

She looked like the girl in the pic just slightly older but her body was lovely. Recognised the body from the tan lines!!  Exchanged the cash, I started stripping as she did straight away & it was a superb sight.  She then walked over to me & started kissing my body and my hands were all over her body. Her tits are superb & her arse is firm & large but very shapely…. She allowed me to play downstairs on her & she was wet. Had a few drops on my hand. Good sucking on the tits which she liked but flinched when I bit her nipple a bit too hard!! The next bit surprised me….

She started giving me owo (which I hadn’t paid for) as I was standing up & took the full amount in her mouth. Very nice & slow, not rushing.  After a while stopped got the condom put it on & carried on for a bit longer.  I was extremely hard at this point & very ready to enter. Started with doggy & the sight of her arse was magnificent. I did ask as I was entering if she did anal which she said she didn’t but I had to ask as her asshole was spreading nicely at the same time… banged away for a while then took it out & she put It back in her mouth again.

Then she got on top (cow girl), she rode me for a while, again the site of the arse was a joy!! couldn’t hold out, came in the bag, she cleaned me up & then offered me a massage as had just under 10 mins to go. Thought why not.

Massage wasn’t good but her touch was lovely. Even more so when her hair kept brushing on my back and crack… quick chat (basic) when getting changed and a little kiss & I was on my way.

I would happily see her again…

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for checking this one out  :drinks:

Have also been keeping an eye on her.

Pls clarify, you don't describe French kissing but you mention it as an extra, did you request this from the start and pay for it prior?
Re: the OWO did she demand payment of the extra after the event or did you offer it as a tip after or did you not pay for any extras at all?

Offline SuperS1000

Yes French kissing is a extra which I didn’t pay for & we didn’t do.

Owo is an extra which she started doing on me. I didn’t pay extra for this. She also didn’t ask me for extra for doing it. It was a nice surprise.  :thumbsup: