Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony- Birkenhead.  (Read 595 times)

Offline Miguel86

I met this girl just recently, I called her and arranged for a quickie (£50) she gave me the address which was in Rock Ferry (easy to find)

When I got there I called her and she let me in to the building (block of flats) on entering her flat I noticed that she was a lot darker skinned than in the pictures (which wasn’t a problem, the problem was she was much older than 19 which was stated on her profile (maybe 30+)

She was curvy with long hair, quite big tits, and she was friendly enough  :thumbsup:

This is where things started to go abit downhill, for a start she doesn’t do DFK, or any kissing for that matter.
So I thought I’d start with abit of oral both ways, she was unshaven (armpits and pussy) now it’s not an issue for me, but for some it might be.

So before I let a girl 69 me, I’ll always go in for a sniff first, so I layed her down and kissed her body while working my way down, as soon as I got to her pussy, the smell was really strong, (it was BO) :thumbsdown:

So I decided to get my moneys worth and just go in for a straightforward fuck.

So I covered up, and let her jump on top, as I was guiding myself in I was touching her pussy with my fingers.
We fucked for about 10 mins, she was quite enthusiastic, I filled the bag, jumped off, chatted for abit about random stuff, where are you from etc (she said she’s from France)

Now this is what really annoyed me, I wiped myself with baby wipes, before I left, and I took a few with me.
Where I’d touched her pussy, that strong BO/pussy smell wouldn’t go at all.

So I got home, jumped in a quick shower, and even with the use of scented shower gel, it would not shift  :unknown:

After a few more washes over the course of the day, i still couldn’t get rid of it.

Eventually then next day (midway through the day by the way) it slowly started to fade.

Would I return ? not a chance, anybody who’s got a wife or girlfriend at home, trust me, that smell would give you away.

External Link/Members Only