Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LatinaIna - Heathrow - Recommend as a one off  (Read 2570 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7147863) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline JonasG

External Link/Members Only

This is a weird one as I usually need DFK and OWO in a punt but she looked really sexy in her pics so decided to see her.

It's as good a punt you can have her without DFK and OWO. She's very energetic, enthusiastic and flirty. Sex was great and she's very fit!

But, could never make her a regular. £120 for 30 minutes with £60 extra for DFK and OWO is a scandal.

Logistics:

All very quick and swift. Flat number given when you arrive.

Some block of flats near Bath Road. Easy parking 1 minute walk away.

Looks:

Just my type! Mid 20s Mexican WG, very sexy, friendly and chatty. Big tits, great shapely arse and a lovely face. Perfect curvy body. English is good, can have a laugh and a joke with her.

Services used:

OW, RO, Rimming on her, sex in 3 positions. £120 for 30 minutes.

The Meeting:

Walk in and impressed with what I see! Very sexy. Very chatty as I walk in. Immediately spanks my arse and then offers her arse to be spanked. Nice touch.

She then starts grinding on me, very nice. Then I start kissing her neck and loads of great standing up foreplay and then me putting my hands down her knickers and playing with her pussy.

Then start caressing and kissing her arse, and then start Rimming her very good and she gets into it. Start spanking her arse some more.

Then go down on her for RO. Very enthusiastic and gets into it and gets fairly wet! Also rim her some more. Good stuff. Then onto OW, not bad tbf. Can go pretty deep and sloppy, can imagine OWO would be pretty great!

Then onto sex and CG and this is very energetic! Great riding and lots of playing and spanking that great arse of hers and she comes down and kisses my neck a bit. Lots of dirty talk in Spanish too. Lots of playing and licking of her great tits too.

Then missionary, again great energy and lots of dirty talk as she plays with her tits. Also come down and kiss her neck some more. Can take a pounding, legs on my shoulders etc. Then onto Doggy, as I rim her some more and spank her before entry and then pound her. Great energy again, more spanking and then I cum.

So yeah great girl to see as a one off. Really sexy and enthusiastic but don't make her a regular. Ridiculous pricing! But, as good as a punt you can have without DFK and OWO.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 11:21:08 am by JonasG »

Offline JonasG

Works with Spicy Isabella. External Link/Members Only

Who I will also see as a one off.

Offline Bat

I’ve looked at her profile many times and she looks great. Those extras prices just frighten me off though :(

Offline JonasG

I mean if she was just £100 for 30 minutes with DFK included (I can live with OW), I would see her a mad amount of times tbh!

Maybe she's banking on cos she's so good, that guys will see her regardless after seeing her that 1st time.

But principle, you can't be dropping that much on a WG. Just too much.

Offline JonasG

Works with Spicy Isabella. External Link/Members Only

Who I will also see as a one off.

Hmm disappointing! No doubting her energy and enthusiasm it's top but she's very average facially. Didn't fancy her at all.

About 10 years older than her profile states, a bit haggard looking and has this birth mark on her neck and a bit on her face which is quite off putting. Great body though.

Will review soon.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 12:46:33 am by JonasG »

Offline Bat

Hmm disappointing! No doubting her energy and enthusiasm it's top but she's very average facially. Didn't fancy her at all.

About 10 years older than her profile states, a bit haggard looking and has this birth mark on her neck and a bit on her face which is quite off putting. Great body though.

Will review soon.

You certainly don’t hang around when you decide to see someone JG  :D

Offline Stevehgl3

She’s does duos with her roommate, I wonder if they can deliver a good experience

Offline JonasG

No doubting both's enthusiasm even if I didn't fancy Isabella.

Doubt there'd be much interaction between the 2 though.

But if you want the extras you'd be spending a lot on a threesome.

Offline Stevehgl3

I asked her and she said they would kiss on the lips and each others body, but no oral… agree the extras structure is a downer, tempted to try Ina, but she’s quite far so can’t really be bothered