Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anny Brazilian Hot - Milford  (Read 2085 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6867412) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7672729) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Bonio

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 mins

Had the urge whilst working in Milford a few weeks back and found a few Brazilians available. The quickest reply was from Anny, so an hour later I was was knocking at the door of a terraced house with plenty of nearby parking.

The girl is tiny but good looking with a very sexy body imo. Hand over the cash and she asked me to strip off and sit on the bed. Then she does a bit of a dance, rubbing a very gorgeous arse against my cock. FK which felt very nice too. By the time she went to OWO I was rock hard.

Quickly switched to 69 and she tasted very sweet. Then to cowgirl which was ok, reverse CG is more my thing. She then suggested doggy and I thought why not. I do not usually cum that way but enjoy it. The view in this case was stunning. She puts her feet inside your thighs, arse right up in the air and I have thought about it, and I cannot think of my cock fitting better in a fanny in my life. Just one of those things, the feeling was amazing. I think she was getting into too. Anyway, against all the odds, the sap was rising so I kept going rather than another switch. Before long I had filled the bag. Properly filled it.

She lay on the bed smiling as I cleaned up and got dressed. Then some more FK as I left the front door.

Would I visit again - yes for sure.

Her English is pretty limited so the GFE that some might need may not be there but if it bothered me that much I might learn a few phrases in Portuguese!

She is in Cardiff this week I believe.