Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lulymay1 - Upper Holloway  (Read 2366 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7032120) (13 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Online josh69666

External Link/Members Only
1h/130GBP no extras

She's fairly well reviewed, and I was hankering after a mature woman with a good sex attitude. After my exploits with  XXX Sofia_Latina XXX, I was keen to stay on South America, and given World Cup shenanigans, it's only fair to consider an Argentinean.

The punt took place last week, and was quickly arranged via WhatsApp. Location, this was the same flat where CassieTeen20 used to be, in fact, I was in the same room with both. She also shares the flat with Tory Honey (External Link/Members Only), which given Jeremy Corbyn's proximity is food for thought.... Anyway, the flat is on the main road, but you enter through a steep staircase just on one of the side streets. Place was clean, and fine.

Luly is a mature lady, has loads of pictures in her gallery, and while not a top model, is fairly attractive. She's got a great friendly attitude, and I was immediately at ease with her. We started by sitting on her couch, where we snogged like two forlorn teenagers. The kissing was deep, adventurous, and there was tongue galore. She asked me whether she could climb on me, where we continued similarly engaged. At some point, I got her breasts out, and she guided  me to lick her nipples and areola. As some have already mentioned, the breasts are a bit droopy, but the nipples stand to attention, and she was keen for me to continue licking her, kissing her mouth and neck, and she doing similar. I also was squeezing her bum, which felt large, but not massive.

We moved on to the bed, and clothes flew by. I was keen to lick her up, and I could see she was excited (or appeared to be). She's got a lovely pussy, which I licked with gusto. She also allowed (or rather, encouraged) me to stick a finger in, and was enjoying it, given contractions, fluid and so on. We spent a long time with me scuba diving, so if this is something you like, it's well worth it. She then blowed me. She was very good about spitting and taking me in whole, lapping the ballsack and shaft, and generally, making a wet mess with spit strings whenever she raised her heatd from my cock. Loads of eye contact, and I had to stop her as I was getting perilously close to cumming.

On  with a condom, and she climbed on my cock, and started fucking me as she fed me her tits and we snogged. I grabbed her arse and she started fucking me faster, until I was quickly drained.

This was over the 45 minutes mark. I rested for a bit, but she was adamant that I should cum twice. She started sucking me off again, I got hard, she covered me with a johnny, and I pumped at her on her fours until I came.

All in all, I left there after 1h10-1h15 after I entered. There was no rush, and if you are after a session with a woman who knows what she is doing, this was very much it. I think I will be visiting again. She's now moved on to Canary Wharf.

Offline Ace_max66

Glad you enjoyed OP. Is Tori honey a looker? Pics look appealing but limited reviews on AW, None here,  and no face pics. 

Online josh69666

I didn't see her, I just asked Luly whether she shared, and she told me it was her. She looks attractive on her pictures, but wonder how's her service....

Offline LLPunting

Glad you enjoyed OP. Is Tori honey a looker? Pics look appealing but limited reviews on AW, None here,  and no face pics.

I enquired recently:
"no kiss, owo not guaranteed"

Jogged on.

Offline Ace_max66

I enquired recently:
"no kiss, owo not guaranteed"

Jogged on.
. Shame that. Off the hotlist then.