Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabi Prado - Edinburgh  (Read 1874 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6056249) (21 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]

Offline ashers

External Link/Members Only

Cost 1 hour meet - £160

Location Just off Leith Walk - closer to Leith than St James Quarter. Nice modern flat. Parking could be difficult.

Comms - Very Easy by text

The Meet - Usual Behind the door start - but when I saw this girl  - Wow stunning. Shapely but thin body, Tits enhanced but nicely shaped and suit her (a little scar tissue shows but worth it in my opinion)

Met with a kiss , paperwork sorted out and a quick shower to get down to business.  some kissing not particularly deep , hugging stroking moving onto OWO, RO which I think she enjoyed as much as me , back to a sensual slow OWO, then Cowgirl with Gabi setting the tempo faster and slower , shifting the angle to suit her needs.  I am a 1 pop guy these days but at the 45 min mark I just needed to explode in the bag deep inside her.

I thought at this point I might just leave but Gabi offered a massage for the last 15 mins which was pretty damn good on the shoulders, back and legs.

Without a doubt the easiest Positive I have given in years.

Also my first Brazilian if they are all as good as that I think I will take up some portuguese lessons and emigrate.