Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Marie -Liverpool  (Read 902 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6932463) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline silverspoon

Outcall £230 ,90 mins
Booked through AW then confirmed by txt

External Link/Members Only

I'll keep this short as I've just read a similar report,

Jas arrived on time,tidy looking girl happy go lucky attitude,exchanged tokens quick glass of wine then onto the bedroom,had requested a BJ with cim to start,stripped off decent top half but the bottom half was slightly bigger than I like but no deal breaker,decent Lfk and good BJ skills followed by CIM (spat into tissue),this is where it started to go wrong,round 2 started fingering her and thought I felt a sponge but I wasnt sure but decided against oral on her,on with the mac and started with miss then pulled out to do doggy,condom full of blood,end of fun,asked her if she was on she replied "I'm due",killed the evening there,I've rated as a neutral as that was my orginal rating but after reading the previous review i'm being generous.

Online Cheshuk

Thanks for the review mate, by the sounds of it this birds got no class constantly turning up on the blob.

Can you give a little bit more insight into what you mean bottom half was bigger.. do you mean stumpy legs? cheers

Offline Topkat

Thanks for the review silverspoon.
That’s her off my to do list.
Need to look elsewhere when I’m next in the area.

Offline shaft10

Thanks for the review mate, by the sounds of it this birds got no class constantly turning up on the blob.

Can you give a little bit more insight into what you mean bottom half was bigger.. do you mean stumpy legs? cheers

+1

second time ... not good at all .. this would have been a neg for me personally.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 08:55:04 am by shaft10 »

Offline silverspoon

She's weighted below mate,maybe a 10/12 upper half but much bigger arse maybe a 14

Online Cheshuk

She's weighted below mate,maybe a 10/12 upper half but much bigger arse maybe a 14

Gotcha so a bit of a pawg, don't mind size 10 as long as its not from any fat. I'll try & book still