Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belle - Silver Ladies - Eccles  (Read 3557 times)

Online Atlas1957

External Link/Members Only
Liverpool Rd, Eccles, M30 7NA just ask next door at the cop shop if you get lost, I'm sure they won't mind. :drinks:

No details on the website.

I'd say early 40s, size 14, tallish, blondeish hair, good boobs and butt. Average face. I found her attractive overall for the body shape and age.

No website pictures.

Another to add to my Manchester parlour tour.

Price for 30 minutes of £45 (OWO was included).

Services provided:
Oral (without), Kissing, CG/Doggy/Mish.

Belle was friendly in the room. All services were provided well. I didn't feel rushed but finished slightly before the end of the time.

Overall a positive. Good value for the price.

Offline leg0man

Didn’t even know that this place was still going, had a few great punts here well over 10 years ago!

Offline sir wanksalot

Didn’t even know that this place was still going, had a few great punts here well over 10 years ago!

This is the parlour literally next door to a large police station.

My balls aren't big enough!! :D

Offline ivorspot

Went to Silverlady alot in the dim and distant past to see Simone 44ff. That police station was never ever a problem. Should think your car would be pretty safe in that street. Got to say punting was never the same fir me once Simone went off the scene. Never knew what happened to her.

Offline sir wanksalot

Went to Silverlady alot in the dim and distant past to see Simone 44ff. That police station was never ever a problem. Should think your car would be pretty safe in that street. Got to say punting was never the same fir me once Simone went off the scene. Never knew what happened to her.

Don't doubt it but massage parlours are technically illegal. They only exist as the police turn a blind eye to them but I don't want to be caught in one of them when the police stance changes

Offline Jayj

Thanks for the review, she sounds like my kind of SP will give her a visit, I’m on a poor run of form lately several negatives and neutrals over recent weeks (reviews on going) definitely need an SP with the right attitude to the job who’s first interaction isn’t “that’s £10 extra”  “don’t touch that”  or “I don’t do that”

Offline blueboy85

I bet they've seen a few truncheons in there 🤣

Offline blueboy85

Did Simone also work in Bunty's? If it's the same lady her tits were huge and very heavy!

Offline ivorspot

Did Simone also work in Bunty's? If it's the same lady her tits were huge and very heavy!

Never went to Buntys so I can't answer that. First saw her in Nirvanha (Prestwich?), then Heywood (over a laundrette), Radcliffe then Silverlady. Think the last time I saw her would be vaguely 2010. Yes her bosoms were as described. She was a well proportioned amazonion woman with dark brunette hair. Treat her nicely and she was all woman. SIGH!!!!

Offline sir wanksalot

Never went to Buntys so I can't answer that. First saw her in Nirvanha (Prestwich?), then Heywood (over a laundrette), Radcliffe then Silverlady. Think the last time I saw her would be vaguely 2010. Yes her bosoms were as described. She was a well proportioned amazonion woman with dark brunette hair. Treat her nicely and she was all woman. SIGH!!!!

Nirvana! That brings back memories. They used to have an absolutely stunningly fit nurse who worked there

Offline Rack Admirer

Nirvana! That brings back memories. They used to have an absolutely stunningly fit nurse who worked there

Where was Nirvana? Never heard of it myself.

Offline TomTank

I was interested to see if Chrissy was still working there, but nobody is answering the phone

Offline sir wanksalot

Where was Nirvana? Never heard of it myself.

Spitting distance from Hayleys in Prestwich