Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty pauline-x - Perth  (Read 1432 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5987545) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Name Not Found

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

£90 for 30 minutes

Perth is pretty much a punting desert these days. There are a few girls on AW but most either never answer inquiries or are just too dire to bother with, so I was surprised to see someone new when I was in town recently.

Enquited by txt and a meeting was set up easily for later that evening. Arrived at the venue and phoned for directions. She met me at the door with no need t hide behind it as it was already secluded. Having read the other recent reviews I didn't have high hopes for her appearance but I was very pleasantly surprised. Very much a young-milf-next-door vibe about her. Not glamorous, but naturally attractive; just what I like. The chat was relaxed and easy and our clothes were soon on the floor. I noted in passing that she had nice lingerie, but I prefer naked so it didn't stay on for long. Body-wise, she is pretty slim and curvaceous (max 12 maybe); lovely firm boobs and a very nice rounded bum. OWO was very good with a fair amount of attention to the balls after I requested it, and I then gave her some RO, which was very satisfying. She then mounted me RCG, which isn't usually my favorite, but I did enjoy the sight of her nice bum bouncing up and down. We then did CG, doggy, and then on to mish where I responded to her dirty talk and came in the bag. She helped me clean up and we had some more good chat and I was out the door in almost exactly 30 minutes.

Summary: Way better than expected; better looking than I exected from her pictures, great chat, very relaxed, excellent sex. Will definitely return if she's back in the area.