Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seriously Hot Blonde - Cardiff  (Read 2462 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6661455) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline justalad

Firstly, thanks to BamBam for TOFTT. 

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: 10 / 10, all via text with a quick response.
Location: Clean apartment 5 minutes away from Roath Park, CF24 area. Parking within 5 minutes.
SP Details: Mid 20’s, attractive, a number of tats, gym fit, small but perky tits. Good English.
Services: DFK (very passionate), OW (£50.00 extra without), RO, covered sex.
Cost: £90.00 for 30 minutes.

Comms were spot on via text, punt sorted over 3 texts. It was clear that Storm had a good grasp of English.

Parked a couple of streets away and text to advise that I was pretty much at location. Storm responded a couple of minutes later to say that she was also ready and waiting.

Tap on the door and Storm answered wearing a matching pink set, no hiding behind the door, she was full frontal.

Cash handed and was placed on the side before DFK commenced. Storm is a very, very passionate kisser and our tongues and hands were everywhere.

Offered a shower but declined before stripping off.  More DFK followed with Storm massaging my cock.  Soon hard, she pulled out a condom and put it on before giving me oral.  She can take a length and mixed up the pace with some attention to the balls.

Into 69, she was clean shaven, tasted fresh and was responsive to my efforts.

Enough oral, time to fuck. Storm on her back with her legs spread and she was happy to take a pounding in mish, seemingly enjoying and coming in for the occasional kiss.

Into doggy, she gave as good as she got, playing with her clit as I banged away.  Filled the bag just before time was up.

Conclusion: I half expected a P&D but got a passionate GFE. Storm provided an excellent service and exceeded my expectations.  I would happily return for a longer booking to sample some of the other delights on her likes list.  Smoking Fetish (something about a lady smoking when sucking me off) and maybe her strap on service also.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BamBam

Glad i did TOFTT , as she def my no one go to
Glad you enjoyed Jlad and it seems like she is keeping up her service level

She is a good enthusiast service provider.