Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy_xx - Albert Dock, Liverpool  (Read 5082 times)

63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5982387) (53 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline justalad

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: 10/10. Initial message sent via AW, services and booking confirmed via message.
SP Detail: Very attractive, very engaging. About 5 ft 7, size 10, decent sized natural tits, cracking ass, long brown curly hair, brown eyes and a welcoming smile. Poppy was friendly and engaging throughout. Her English is flawless.
Services: FK, OWO, CIM, RO, fingering, rimming, covered vaginal and anal sex.
Cost: £160.00 for the hour.

Message sent over a week in advance to Poppy to arrange. Polite response confirming matching availability. Services and booking quickly confirmed.

Full address and directions provided on the day of the punt. I was staying in a hotel close by and the walk was only a couple of minutes, there is however parking nearby.

Arrived at Poppy’s a few minutes early, dropped her a message and she was ready and waiting. Through the door and straight into FK. First impressions were that this is going to be a good punt.  Handed over the cash and was offered a shower which was accepted despite showering a short time before.

Exited the shower wearing a towel which didn’t stay there for long. More FK whilst exploring Poppy’s body.

Poppy dropped to her knees taking my semi hard cock in her mouth. Eye contact throughout, attention to the balls with both hands and mouth. I could happily have concluded round 1 with Poppy sucking but wanted to give her some attention. Onto the bed, parted Poppy’s legs to give her some oral. Slipped in a finger which she seemingly enjoyed before another and some attention with my tongue. Poppy was soon nice and wet and made all the right noises.

Covered up and fucked in mish with her legs over my shoulder until changing to doggy. She arches her back which allows for deep penetration and fucks back. I asked if we could switch to anal, change of condom, a little lube and in I went. Anal is where she excelled. Happy to take it deep and fast. Couldn’t hold out and filled the bag.

A chat and more kissing between rounds before asking to sit on my face. Equal attention to her pussy and arse with Poppy stroking my cock.

Covered back on and she rode me in CG allowing me access to her tits. Switched to doggy before pulling out, asking her to finish me in her mouth. More OWO with eye contact and she sucked every last drop before going to spit.  I was spent.

Offered a shower but declined as I was going back to my hotel to freshen up before hitting the town.

Summary: A superb punt with a fit and horny lady. Poppy ticks every box for me.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 09:01:27 am by justalad »

Offline lewisjones23

one of, if not the best, WG currently in Liverpool

Offline justalad

one of, if not the best, WG currently in Liverpool
Have only seen Poppy and Rosie.  Both provided a memorable service but it I were revisiting either, Poppy would be the first to receive a message.

Offline lewisjones23

Have only seen Poppy and Rosie.  Both provided a memorable service but it I were revisiting either, Poppy would be the first to receive a message.

I’ve seen both, Poppy for me also

Offline justalad

I’ve seen both, Poppy for me also
Poppy provides a more authentic GFE in my view, albeit, a naughty GFE.

Offline Silva21

£220 for an hour now and £160 for the half hour. Her time seemed to have halved in the last week!

Offline Toadfish

£220 for an hour now and £160 for the half hour. Her time seemed to have halved in the last week!
They are her London prices.