Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuciaEva Cardiff Incall  (Read 3692 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6816468) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline bazingaboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date - 24th April 23
Place - Private Apartment Near Novotel
Fee - 180 for an hour
The girl: Tall very slim model type body. Very attractive IMHO. Dark hair.

Found myself with a free morning so drove into Cardiff and parked up down the bay with a Coffee to see who's green lights were on that day.

Eva's was showing available so I fired an email asking when she was free. I got a message straight back with a time asking for a booking request to confirm. Request was sent and I was greeted with a Txt and location to head to.
29 mins later I was parked close by about 20 mins early so txt to say I would wait for her to call me up.
10 mins later I was in the lift on my way upstairs.

Door opened with no behind the door trick, and there was Eva dressed in skimpy underwear leading me to the bedroom.

She was on me immediately and full on. Loads of tounge action and groping before asking if I would like a shower and for the fee. A great start and I was horny as fuck heading into the shower.

I came out in my towel and she came straight over to carry in where we left off. Full on intensive snogging with hands everywhere while I stripped her off and twirled her around to get a good look and grope.

She pulled off my towel and forced me into the bed for a fantastic blowjob without. Spitting, gagging, while I pushed her head down and pulled gently on her hair to maneuver her.
I stood her up and we kissed and groped some more before I picked her up and (gently) threw her down on the bed to get a taste. She was smiling and moaning and making me feel like a stud while I lapped away and tugged on her nipples. I slid a couple of fingers in and she got very excited surprising me with a squirt so I went to town rubbing her clit until the bed was soaked.
Up I stood and pulled her in for a big snog before taking her by the head and lightly fucking her mouth for a while, occasionally I'd make her gag and pull her in for a sloppy kiss.
I spotted a magic wand on the table so went to town again on her clit until she stopped me and demanded a fucking.

On with the rubber, her ass in the air I fucked her in doggy until I turned her over to fick her with her legs in my shoulders
She used the wand on herself while we fucked and I came in the bag hard while she held me in tight using the wand to make herself cum again.

This was all done in about 35 mins and I dropped onto the bed out of breath while she strikes me and chatted until I asked to use the shower.

I walked out completely satisfied and thinking about my return visit which may be this week sometime.

Online Dan Dastardly

Her and Alice best in town (that I’ve seen anyway )

Offline Rossi90

Her and Alice best in town (that I’ve seen anyway )

I concur. They are the two I see now when visiting cardiff.
Have been a bit lazy on the review front and not posted anything formally for either.

Nothing I can really add though than the exemplary glowing reviews that are already out there for them

Offline bazingaboy

Alice is my favorite of the two if I'm honest.
There was just something about her that made everything flow so simply.
I'm gonna see both again though.
It's got me wondering what that would be like together...

Offline sensualencounter

I concur. They are the two I see now when visiting cardiff.
Have been a bit lazy on the review front and not posted anything formally for either.

Nothing I can really add though than the exemplary glowing reviews that are already out there for them
Any review is useful, it doesn’t matter if it’s another positive. Each review adds to the overall picture.

Offline Rosco01

Excellent girl but the price increase over past few months has put me off

Offline bazingaboy

It was a rare free day for me in Cardiff and Alice wasn't working.
180 is usually over my price point for a standard service but I was horny as hell and felt good about what I'd spent when I left.
I've had 120 quid punts with more services available over the years but walked away from some of those feeling hard done by.
Hopefully both these girls are around and the level of service is consistent for a while to come. I don't think I'd need to book anyone else unless Raven and Lileth re appear

Offline justalad

I’d rather seen Lucia at £180.00 than the majority of the SP’s who are charging £150.00 / £160.00.  She fit and horny.

I saw her back in October @£150.00 plus £30.00 for OWO / CIM, are these now included as standard?

Online Dan Dastardly

I’ve seen luscious Eva many times , never charged any extras

Offline justalad

I’ve seen luscious Eva many times , never charged any extras
Even before the increase from £150.00 to £180.00?  £30.00 for OWO & CIM back in October when she charged £150.00.

Online Dan Dastardly

Even before the increase from £150.00 to £180.00?  £30.00 for OWO & CIM back in October when she charged £150.00.
Never

Offline Doyle

I don't think OWO was ever an extra, certainly when I reviewed her it was £30 for CIM (and she swallowed, though that wasn't specifically discussed).

Did you ever do CIM with her Dan?  A quick glance at your reviews suggests that's not your preferred finish.

Offline justalad

I don't think OWO was ever an extra, certainly when I reviewed her it was £30 for CIM (and she swallowed, though that wasn't specifically discussed).

Did you ever do CIM with her Dan?  A quick glance at your reviews suggests that's not your preferred finish.
Should have added that swallow was also included in the £30.00  :hi:

Online Dan Dastardly

Swallower

Offline bazingaboy

OWO was standard from the get go.
She specifically said no CIM  when I asked where I could cum.

I quite often finish in the bag anyway so not an issue for me.
Although I do love it when I'm ordered to not cum in the bag and save it for a mouth by some girls