Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lucy X - Swansea Brazilian  (Read 1757 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6611748) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Moominman

I've made this a neutral review, however if I was much younger this would've been a positive.

External Link/Members Only

Spotted this profile on adult work and was instantly attracted to her photographs. I've recently visited a Brazilian in the area and was very impressed with her (review left) so thought I'd give this one a shot.
Comms not the best, up to 2 hours between responses but eventually got an arrangement set up.
Location is on a busy main road in Central Swansea where a number of legal offices used to be present.
Directions were good and I found the apartment in no time.
Door was opened as I approached and was let in by Lucy.
First of all she is definately the girl in the photos and she is absolutely stunning. She wore heels and a tight black lace mini dress with diamonds. Lovely.
Shown to the bedroom and weighed her in £80 for 30 mins.
I didnt ask for any extras as £20 for DFK and £20 for OWO was a bit heavy for me.
Lucy took her dress off, no underwear, lovely body. I'm not a fan of fake tits but they were fine. She has dark chocolate colour skin with lighter tan lines, large dark eyes and very long black straight hair. Probably one of the most striking looking SP's I've encountered.
Shaven tucked in pussy.
Got my kit off and we laid on the bed, and she went straight for the cock with condom in hand. I asked her if we could take it a bit slowly, wanted a bit of chit chat and touching/kissing first. She wouldn't kiss me even though it says it's on offer in her profile and she didn't particularly like being kissed on the neck.
Mid conversation she just bluted out "Let me Suck Your Cock" and tried again to put condom on my still flaccid penis.
Her BJ technique was fine, so maybe the owo would have been worth it. After a few mins she sat up, and straddled my cock. There was a little life in it and when we got it in it soon hardened up.
She rode me for a while and then we changed to mish. Was great to look at her while she was on her back, as I said she is amazing to look at.
Gave her a good pounding and finished in condom.
She wasn't interested in helping me clean up, just passed some wipes, and pointed to a bin behind me to put the condom.
I dressed and left after some further small talk, probably in less than the 30 mins I'd paid for.

I think if I was in my early 20s and arrived with a hard on ready for action, and going by how pretty she is I would have given this a positive. However, as someone that is much older, I prefer a bit of build up and sensual touching, but there didn't seem to be much spark between us. I think she found English hard work and didn't want to chat much, just wanted to get the deed done and dusted so it all felt a bit rushed. Maybe she would be a bit more relaxed if I was to see her again as I've experienced some girls that are like that but she's only in the area till Sunday and then she goes to Bristol. She returns to Brazil in May. I possibly would return in future, but its unlikely she will be in swansea any time soon anyway.
Arrange appt in morning if you plan on the visit as comms can be slow and she doesn't accept advance bookings for next day.

Looks 9
Venue 6
Service 6
Value 6

Online clevertrevor

I had my eye on that one last week. Thought she looked gorgeous, glad I didn't bother now

Offline Wilko

That is a shame. Spotted this one and thought she looks stunning, was contemplating a visit this weekend but like you I like a bit of reciprocation from a WG so think I'll have to look elsewhere. Just not many options in Swansea at the moment.

Offline Thecook

Swansea seems to be flooded with the Brazilian ladies, who all general look fit but there’s just something stopping me seeing them, I don’t know why!

Offline Trpy

Swansea seems to be flooded with the Brazilian ladies, who all general look fit but there’s just something stopping me seeing them, I don’t know why!

I would suspect what is stopping you is called using  your brain