Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosie - Portfolifo - Cardiff  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Drcoco

External Link/Members Only
Incall 30mins £100
Coms - OK usually book by whatsapp messages read not replied sent sms and once the ‘treat list’ received booking was made quick enough.
Location - Serviced apartment, close to the city center in the shadow of the principality stadium parking available.
First impressions facialy bit plane looking other than that as advertised on the website, piete, small waste, tiny ass, red hair, pale complexion.
Age I’m not sure 22 but no 40 year old catfish.
Walks me into the bedroom and I’m thinking I got her wg name wrong should be frosty not Rosie as the first thing she says just need to take your payment then the shower is here explained I just had one but she was adamant.
Also it’s the first punt I’ve encountered where the wg asks me straight up for the money.
So I exchange, jump in the shower and give the balls a good scrub, get back in the room and ask what's on her menu you can kiss but no tongues I’m thinking she's proper frosty and this is going to be shit so just go in this like a £70 punt massage blowjob sex hands off.
Get her give me a massage and frosty I mean Rosie starts to defrost actually coming across quite chatty and friendly after a few minutes I prompt her to move on and she unwraps the towel and starts working on waking me up starts with a couple of lip kisses and then onto owo but I’m not fully ready ask her if she's ok with fingers just not up my ass she says, she removes her thong in a teasing manner and I’m awake with the best ass and pussy I’ve seen in a while just a perfect small ass and pussy that needs the be eaten.
She’s sucking away for a few minutes at a decent pace but that ass is calling me so tell her to sit on my face.
She strips for me before showing me her figure, perfectly skinny with a decent handful of tits, a little bit of stubble on the strip and some ink here and there.
Up she gets but isn’t that responsive. I enjoyed it, nice lips and switching from deep inside her pusy to inside her peachy asshole and I’m ready for sex.
On with dom and she jumps up in cg decent pace feels ok switch her into spoons and somewhere here I’ve finally found her play button unrestricted and finally responsive I wanted pro bone but denied went into doggy which she allowed but after a couple of strokes I could see she was uncomfortable with it so tell her to jump back on top.
Jumps back on top, arches her back and starts twerking away hard and and good pace i'm sucking on her tits throughout no kissing finished in the bag and she allowed a proper release handed some wipes and alarms on the phone going off just as I was getting my trousers on.
Overall find her play button and it’s game on and maybe with she needs more time to warm up, for me just not enough service for the money when other girls at the agency will put in a shift for the same money.

Offline Doyle

Thanks for reviewing.  I like the look of her and had her mentally noted as a possible vanilla punt after the previous review, but this one has bumped her down the list of possibilities a bit further.  As you say, better available for the cash.