Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DarkAngel777 - Newport Outcall  (Read 1818 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5767705) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline welshpanther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms : No issues for a same night booking, reasonably fast and easy to setup the meet

Price : £150 1 hour outcall

I arranged this when my go-to-girl let me down. I have mixed feelings about this booking. Some negative things mean probably I won't be partaking again, but equally some good things.

Negatives :
  • Age. She is far older than the profile states, as others have said 10+ maybe 15+.
  • Secondly, and I should have picked up on it from the smoking fetish in the likes section. She smokes and I could smell it on her when she came in and in the kissing. I don't smoke and so it's particularly unpleasant for me.
  • The Likes list includes prostate massage which she doesn't do.
  • Single shot and gone. After the CIM but well before the time was over, she was dressed and out of the door. Maybe if I'd been more into the session and she'd been younger I'd have made more of an effort to engage with her and get her to stay the full time.

She is thin with small tits that were never big, so her body is good but due to the initial odour when she arrived and her age, the session didn't click as I really wished. I wasn't as invested in a GFE as I am usually.

Positives:
Her Blowjobs are some of the best. A true deep throat. Sustained, deep, vigorous, with CIM. Any girl prepared to spend that long sucking me off must like it as she claims.
Good Kisser and if there had been no hint of ashtray, it would have been very good.

You may argue that's a lot of negatives for the positives. You're right. As I write this they do stack up however I think that for some, those negatives won't be an issue so a negative isn't deserved. It was a neutral for me.

Offline justalad

Your booking, your rating.

How long did she stay as you quote that she left well before time was up?  That would be an instant negative for me.

Offline welshpanther

about 35 mins out of the hour

Offline justalad

about 35 mins out of the hour
WOW.. a generous neutral bud if she left at half time and didn’t provide service on her likes list.

Offline Corus Boy

Also, her AW Interview states;

Do you smoke?    No.

Offline NBNB2020

Thanks for the review,  I am grateful as I have messaged her today for a meet, I don't think I will bother now.

Offline dickthin

Unfortunately this sums up Newport unless anyone knows better.

Offline johnstoves102938

So essentially you've been robbed of £60. Should be a negative on those grounds alone
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ApollonSun

That sounds thoroughly unpleasant to me, I think I would have walked.