Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: indian-amira - Manchester  (Read 3007 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Pepperami

The meet
Within the last 2 months. Saw Amira for an outcall, 2 hours for £320.

Comms
All organised via the purple site, quick responses and kept in touch on the day. Arrived on time.

The Girl
It is definitely the girl in the photos but they are a little flattering in terms of her facial looks. I found her attractive though. Her body is as per the pictures and she clearly works out and maintains her figure. She was toned and firm. Her height is accurate, I fancied a petite Indian and that is exactly what I got. She lists her chest as 28E which I am not sure is quite accurate. She is petite and so 28 is probably right but her cup size didn't feel like an E. Regardless I was not disappointed with what I was looking for.

The action
I was looking for a more GFE service on this one and from the moment Amira arrived to the moment she left, that is what I got. Plenty of dfk, touching and caressing throughout, oral was without. She was dressed in matching lingerie and her gym body was showing in it.

Moved through several positions and emptied a weeks worth of sauce over her chest. Cleaned up and Amira was on her way just over the 2 hours booked.

She is due to move to Australia as it says on her profile so it is unlikely that there will be an opportunity to get another visit in but I would go again if the timing worked out for me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 07:10:28 am by Pepperami »