Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuri Thai xxx Swansea  (Read 5356 times)

26 review(s) for Yuri Thai xxx (20 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sjkcardiff

Visited Yuri Thai in Swansea today - 1/2 hour GFE with massage for £70.
Communication by text, quite responsive and booking made within 2 hours.
The girl looked different from the photos on AW , a bit larger in size (12 at a guess)
but had lovely natural boobs and shaved below.
Met me at the door wearing a dress, led me upstairs, paperwork sorted and laid
on the bed front down. Massage was light, and she started to feel my balls and gentle
strokes between my bum cheeks. I went for a kiss on the lips, but was only responded
very lightly so a negative here - not so much for me tbh. I turned over and my cock was
hard so she asked if I wanted covered BJ - I prefer covered, and she did give me a slow
sensual BJ with eye contact and also put my cock between her lovely tits.
She then climbed on top of me and I enjoyed this, she felt quite tight and fucked me while
I licked her nipples and she didn’t make over the top noises, but enjoyed my cock going in
deeper. Kept at it for a few minutes, I like to finish with a BJ so she changed condoms, licked
my balls and finished me off, when I said I was cumming, took off the condom and I cum over
her tits. Yuri is not a clock watcher, speaks reasonable English and is a pleasant person.
There is a shower there if needed, I arrived fresh so didn’t use it.
Yuri is working in Cardiff next week, it was a pleasant meeting, didn’t break the bank so a
Positive, although Yuri is not a slim Thai as you would think looking at the photos, but
It was a good enough meeting, she also helped me dress which is a nice touch, and she put my
hand on her tit as a goodbye as she opened the door to let me out and blew me a kiss

Tel 00447385831394

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MR-UK

« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 07:44:46 pm by MR-UK »

Offline Goldfinch

nice one guys and thanks gold for the adultwork link added to my HL
:thumbsup:

Offline BoobyNewbie

She says her photos are 120% genuine hence the extra 20% of her you’ll be getting  :D