Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A few from 2013  (Read 3044 times)

9 review(s) for BIGTITS BETTI (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
37 review(s) for lisa32ff (35 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thetinman007

Copied from top 5 thread !

Had a few one to ones this year and  a visit to Lmp.
Saw big tits betti  twice.  Gets better with her all the time.  Lovely big natural tits and big booty.  Also very enthusiastic performer. Second visit was more enjoyable as I'd been out in London having a few so was more uninhibited.
External Link/Members Only

Saw Tina from Debbies massage twice this year too.

First visit just a bj. She did try to charge extra for owo  but got it down to 60 all in for half hour cim Inc. Second visit a little different. Went for house special which was very pleasant with massage followed by rimming.  Moved on to tit Fuck,  owo  and  reverse oral. This seemed to go on for a bit but I couldn't cum.  So moved on to sex.  She moaned a little that I was too big so  I couldn't go that deep.  I have had other ladies comment on my size but they always accomodated me!  Stayed there for over an hour prob to her annoyance but it's partially their fault  as their clock had stopped and mine for taking half a super kamagra  an hour before -  so yes it works.
Other punts include Lisa 32ff

Lovely sexy totally uninhibited lady. Very professional did everything I liked  and wore the uniform I asked for. I over stayed by 20 minutes and had to kick myself out.
Paid 100 for  40 minutes.  Slight turn off for me anyway were her enhanced breasts which whilst a feast for the eyes aren't so great in the hands.
Other stand out experience was my visit to Lmp.
Only 5 guys so lots of one to ones and threesomes:-)
Also had my dream line up that day.  Stand out was probably toni who practically snogged my face off from the word go!
Also tried affinity massage in waddon Croydon but would not recommend -  not the best experience with Danielle who bares little resemblance to get pictures.
Apologies if the above doesn't read well. I'm writing this whilst waiting for an arrival at Heathrow!
Happy new year all!