Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh_Crystal - Cardiff  (Read 1357 times)

9 review(s) for Miss-Crystal-xXx (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mr big

Incall City Centre Hotel

Duration 30 min £100

Date 01/06/2018

External Link/Members Only

Wanted to see crystal for a while then she went missing then she was just doing outcalls so seen she was doing incalls I thought I would book comms good by text time sorted room number given 5 min before booking hotel bang in the city centre easy access but lifts did have key cards which previously never crystal did tell me before hand so I just took the stairs easier gets to the room and wow crystal in hold ups bra knickers good looking gym fit body happy days gets undressed straight into DFK and plenty of it then crystal gets on her kness for some OWO great technique plenty of spit great.

Onto the bed for more OWO then rubber on for some cowgirl boy that girl can ride then she said to take her doggie who am I to refuse took crystal doggie in front of the mirror on the wall thought I was gonna blow so changed to mish for a bit then more OWO until I finished over her tits and stomach good time was had quick clean up and chat crystal did say she is gonna do more incalls so she should be available more great time with a fun pretty fit girl who I would see again

Offline Steelworker

Sounds like a good punt, Mr Big. Saw her in duo but not managed to get back one on one  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review Mr Big. Have had her on my HL before and have not managed to see yet. Glad you enjoyed.

Offline aps

Gad you had a good time. Saw her almost a year ago. No time to revisit.

np500

Been on h l since with portfolio, if more incalls, that will make it so much easier, every time I looked , it was 200 outcalls, no good for me .

Hectorshouse

Good one Mr B, she seems to be a little elusive, but is on my list, she looks hot! On holiday for a couple of weeks now, so no punting!

HH

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Like the look of this one MrB. Onto the HL she goes

mrbrightside2017

She looks amazing but not many pics and reviews always strikes me as iffy!!! She does remind me of Elena who used to work at Portfolio, does anyone know what became of her???

SeekingtheTruth

She looks amazing but not many pics and reviews always strikes me as iffy!!! She does remind me of Elena who used to work at Portfolio, does anyone know what became of her???

She was Maya at portfolio.