Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Sophie near Leeds  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Gateway2018

I've long wondered about meeting Sensual Sophie who operates from near Leeds, but can't find a UKP review of her. Here is the link:

External Link/Members Only

I've always had a thing for more mature blondes, so the age or price certainly isn't an issue. Yet something is holding me back. She's something of a drive out of my way, so I guess that and the lack of a face picture combined with no UKP reviews is making me uneasy.

I know some say Adult Work reviews are to be taken with a pinch of salt, but can 452 satisfied punters really be wrong?

Have any of you had the pleasure of her company? Care to recommend her (or otherwise?)

Cheers.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

I saw her about 9 years ago and my memory is a little hazy. From memory though I think I had a good hour session with her and I remember her being "good and experienced". Like you though, I travelled a fair distance to see her and I have not really been tempted to go back, which probably says that she was ok but not great. I think she was ok facially but not a stunner, but that's a matter of opinion.

This probably doesn't help you much but I reckon I would have given her a green card and our session was nowhere near a negative.

I wasn't going to post on this given that you have yet to post any reviews but as you are a new member I have given you the benefit of the doubt. A word of advice for you though - post some reviews of your recent experiences sooner rather than later if you want other members to give you info. :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline Gateway2018

Cheers, mate and thank you for the advice. That's really helpful. I haven't actually had an experience since last summer, so didn't think it was fair on a lady to write a somewhat dusty review (it would have been a negative, sadly) but the next time I punt I'll write a review.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Cheers, mate and thank you for the advice. That's really helpful. I haven't actually had an experience since last summer, so didn't think it was fair on a lady to write a somewhat dusty review (it would have been a negative, sadly) but the next time I punt I'll write a review.

I would still review even if it was a few months ago, especially if it was a negative. It's what this forum is all about, warning other members. Also, it is here for the benefit of the members and definately not the prossies, so no talk of being unfair to them on here if you please!!