Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ginger Sophie - Huddersfield - new profile?  (Read 2047 times)

Offline ISTS2005

Anyone had any dealings with this young lady please?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Says a new profile in the Huddersfield area?

Offline pdq

Not sure if its a new profile but do like what she offers

Offline stevedave

Offline john.punter

Not sure if its a new profile but do like what she offers
Good find ISTS, looks my type of girl too! Any reason for thinking she may have had a previous profile pdq?

Offline dreamwrx

Straight onto my Hot List on AW. Her location map suggests more Holmfirth than Huddersfield, in the region of classic villages such as Thongsbridge, Netherthong and the truly evocative Upperthong.

Either way, her looks and obvious intelligence makes her a great prospect for me. I like girls who can hold a conversation and respond to an idea ...

Thanks ISTS2005 for pointing her out  :hi:

Offline HudzLad

Messaged her a couple of days ago with no reply. Shame as she looks right up my street.

Offline Doittome

I got a very nice well worded reply yesterday but can’t get any further today, just noticed a new review on her which backs up that she’s nice so let’s hope eh!

Cubicle5

I got a very nice well worded reply yesterday but can’t get any further today, just noticed a new review on her which backs up that she’s nice so let’s hope eh!

She's another one that doesn't reply. I sent her a polite, well worded enquiry and I haven't heard a dicky bird. Another one off my radar. I assume it costs these women to post adverts on Adultwork, so what's the point if they never want any business?

Offline Doittome

It’s a real shame if she’s not genuine as she looks and sounds good which is rare for Huddersfield area!

Offline Doittome

She’s replied, fully booked today so someone’s having fun, hoping to see her Saturday.

Cubicle5

I just received a reply too telling me she's fully booked. Ffs!

Offline Doittome

She’s either telling the truth as given what we can see she looks FAF or she’s playing with us!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

She’s replied, fully booked today so someone’s having fun, hoping to see her Saturday.

FFS MrD tell em where you've been NOT where you are going.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Doittome

Sir, I will certainly do a report as soon as I get to see her, I’ve just noticed her review has been removed any idea why this is?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sir, I will certainly do a report as soon as I get to see her, I’ve just noticed her review has been removed any idea why this is?

It's been moved to the EM as Chesterfield was in Derbyshire last time I looked.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Doittome

Ah ok, even if she’s based Huddersfield? thanks.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ah ok, even if she’s based Huddersfield? thanks.

The accepted protocol is that Punts should be reviewed in the region where it happened.  :hi: :hi:

Cubicle5

She’s either telling the truth as given what we can see she looks FAF or she’s playing with us!!

Playing or not I'm giving up on this one. I refuse to chase service providers. I'm the one handing over my hard earned cash. They should be the ones chasing me. I'm out!

Offline massivejohnson

She was booked with me  :cool: review will be up by tomorrow  :lol:

Offline mrfishyfoo

She was booked with me  :cool: review will be up by tomorrow  :lol:

She'll be burnt out at the rate she's collecting podging tokens.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Looking forwards to reading all about it.  :hi: :hi:

Offline massivejohnson

She'll be burnt out at the rate she's collecting podging tokens.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

If I'd been born a woman I'd be doing exactly the same  :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline HudzLad

Messaged her a couple of days ago with no reply. Shame as she looks right up my street.

Ermm... Apologies for this comment. She replied within half an hour and I didn't see it!!  :lol: :lol:

Offline Snoopy06

Price per hour now increased to £140 an hour...

Offline cueball

Price per hour now increased to £140 an hour...
That'll slow things down nicely for her  :sarcastic:

marlboro20

That's for Outcalls. She's stopped doing Incalls now

Offline massivejohnson

That's for Outcalls. She's stopped doing Incalls now

Apparently she's had a bit of curtain-twitching from fellow residents, and as it's her own home she doesn't want to get thrown out. I suppose it didn't help that (when I saw her) the bedhead was bashing against the wall and needed a cushion to stop it  :cool:

Offline Widescreen

I am watching with interest to see if she arranges anywhere else for Incalls, as 140 plus a Hotel Room, makes for an expensive hour or two.....