Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gumtree advert  (Read 602 times)

Offline donnybob

gumtree.com/p/swedish-massage-services/awaken-your-senses-swedish-body-massage/1277122564

I saw this advert on Gumtree this morning and sent of an initial text, I got a reply directing me to her website which is vintagetwistedtantra.com  the gumtree advert says she is in Wakefield

All the services look good albeit a bit pricey, has any one seen this lady, says her name is Sammie
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 01:55:35 pm by donnybob »

Offline wristjob

The website plays music when you go to it - she really doesn't get discretion does she. Can't comment further, I  closed the window 2 seconds later to get rid of that noise.

Offline donnybob

The website plays music when you go to it - she really doesn't get discretion does she. Can't comment further, I  closed the window 2 seconds later to get rid of that noise.

does it ( just checked yes it does ) I always have the sound on mute, especially as I have the windows open

Offline mark_c808

I think this has been around for a few years. It’s a bit strange there seems to be no reviews anywhere but at those prices I’d be expecting perfection.

Offline Steveni86

If you put the contact email address on the website into Google it brings up photos and details etc.

I think she is much older possibly 60 plus based upon the pics